May 01, 2024, 10:19:43 PMLatest Member: Ferbalkoa
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Player Sponsored Events » Boutcheetah Episodes? [IN PROGESS]

Boutcheetah Episodes? [IN PROGESS]

Started by Toast, July 09, 2011, 01:14:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Selene

I would like to be a Guardian, but If I can't I would like to be one of the surges. :)

hawk5005

Quote from: Toast on July 09, 2011, 03:27:51 PM
Quote from: hawk5005 on July 09, 2011, 03:27:11 PM
Assassin - GM Trans or White Knight.  ( we need something to stab or else we don't assassinate lol ).

We're not GMs though...
Yeah, therefor White Knight is best.

Meteor

(click to show/hide)

superred4

July 09, 2011, 06:08:06 PM #33 Last Edit: July 09, 2011, 06:11:40 PM by superred4
Quote from: Meteor on July 09, 2011, 04:23:38 PM
Cool story you thought of.Srsly 8)

True Dat

antisickness

Quote from: Toast on July 09, 2011, 01:14:22 PM
So far, a group of people decieded to make episdoes of the storyline of boutcheetah. (Sectors 1 - 221)
We're gonna need more people for this, and hopefully permission from Allie. Post on what role you'd like to be.

Surges: Toast, HelixLive
Rams: ES46, TheShadowXx, Mod Meteor
Patches:1h8n3rd5, jackhammer
Assassins: Antisickness, Grim, Surgex[numbers]
Guardians (2): --------, ---------- (Hoping allie could be one)
Recorder (1): ------
Editor (1): ----
Animation (1, or several more): ----
Enemies:  ------- (Note that enemies can have as many people as possible)
BGM: Antisickness

Storyline:

It's the year 2816...in an un-imaginable galaxy called Zylon.
Inside the Zylon-Space lived an advanced species called 'BOUT'. Which then categorized into 3 Sub-Species (Patch, Surge & Ram), each having their own unique way of evolving into far more complex organisms, they had the ability to accelerate their evolutions by transforming into a much more sophisticated form, this also allowed them to complete tasks faster and more efficiently than in their previous form...some even discovered a way to extend the transformation permanently.

Their kind is VAST in numbers. As the population grew, so did the Zylon-Galaxy...the BOUTS found a way to expand the galaxy without waiting for a couple Million Proton Years for it to catch up to the growth rate of their kind. As it grew, the ambition to build new world and order also increased. And thus it began; while most of their kind knew the difference between wrong & right, Illogical & Logical acts...some of them (In time) became corrupted by tiny malicious beings, or viruses, that alter the basic fundamental complexities of their DNA. This opened far greater problems.

As time passed, more BOUTS submitted to the virus. At this moment in time, it was vital that their kind were to face it in a proper and logical manner however, at the same time, tackle the situation in a very destructive manner which lead to the war that changed everything that the BOUTS have been fighting for since the existence of their kind.

They thought that this matter would end quickly without any further complications and would have lasted for ONLY a few Proton years but they were gravely mistaken. As the war raged on, more viruses began to evolve...becoming more abominable (but unique) organisms, a problem that must be dealt with as soon as possible.

Each Sub-Species has its GREATEST Warriors that watched over and protected the galaxy from ANY threat, that haven't & will NEVER succumb into the hands of defeat. They were unstoppable; they were the LAST hope against the viruses...a FINAL frontier that would end the war & illuminate the problem once and for ALL.

Time passes and the defenders of Zylon Space soon find out the reason for the fast ev0lution growth of the viruses and how they became more complex than what was expected of them to reach (From such an abomination as this). They were the rebellious warriors of their kind (Firey Devel & Rossbach). They assumed that accelerating the infection would ultimately create a far more positive outcome than what had turned out to be.

Even though it was reaching to that point in time during the war when finding a better solution was far from reach & the Zylon-Galaxy would come to a tragic end, the BOUTs figured a way to increase the duration of their immune systems to counter-act the virus a little longer. The BOUT Warriors on the other hand further figured out a way to increase their skills in combat & their ability to adapt on ALL types of environments. And just when it couldn't get any more profound...they realized that they were also immune to the virus which would give them the ability to enter the virus' realm without them being in any state of harm or being infected (for that matter). Their scientist began to question and started to make theories on why is that, most believe that they are the next step of ev0lution for their kind.
Now that their plan to end it has been agreed & finalized. The fate of ALL BOUTS lies with the Warriors that will bring justice and peace once again in the Zylon-Galaxy.
And so the beginning of the end commences....

This thread will soon have more roles, as we go along and think of it.

I edited the back story :] Just a bit - some parts put me off.

mo9

ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

Toast

mo9

Quote from: Toast on July 09, 2011, 09:52:23 PM
Quote from: mo9 on July 09, 2011, 09:47:59 PM
recorder +editor please =3

Recording device?
i record with fraps
and edit with camtasia studio and adobe premiere

vv secks box

Toast

Quote from: mo9 on July 09, 2011, 09:54:19 PM

Recording device?
i record with fraps

Can you record with camtasia? We don't do fraps or hypercam.

mo9

Quote from: Toast on July 09, 2011, 09:54:58 PM

Recording device?
i record with fraps

why not ?
camtasia laags like shit when it comes to bc

vv secks box

Toast

Quote from: mo9 on July 09, 2011, 09:55:59 PM
Quote from: Toast on July 09, 2011, 09:54:58 PM

Recording device?
i record with fraps

why not ?
camtasia laags like shit when it comes to bc

We'll think about it.

mo9

vv secks box

Toast

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-