May 02, 2024, 11:33:59 AMLatest Member: mori
BoutCheetah » Forum » Zylon Gaming » Updates » Server updates October 20th 2011 1:00 P.M. EST

Server updates October 20th 2011 1:00 P.M. EST

Started by Santa, October 20, 2011, 03:04:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Santa

Hello everyone, I am just creating this topic to let you all know why the server was just rebooted.

The following bugs have been fixed:
1.) "Disconnected from the relay server" (which basically disconnected you from the relay server, while you were playing randomly)
2.) The web-client has been updated to work with the current server configuration.  I completely forgot to modify a few things, a couple updates ago, so the web-client hasn't worked since.
3.) A timer has been created to automatically give members the coins every Monday.

~RedEyes.

Energized

Quote from: Santa on October 20, 2011, 03:04:37 PM
Hello everyone, I am just creating this topic to let you all know why the server was just rebooted.

The following bugs have been fixed:
1.) "Disconnected from the relay server" (which basically disconnected you from the relay server, while you were playing randomly)
2.) The web-client has been updated to work with the current server configuration.  I completely forgot to modify a few things, a couple updates ago, so the web-client hasn't worked since.
3.) A timer has been created to automatically give members the coins every Monday.

~RedEyes.
Nice Santa, I'm most excited about the coins timer.
Great jon Santy

Zack66775

Goals:
100 posts [X] 500 posts [X] 1000 posts [X] 1500 posts [ ] 2000 posts [] Member [] << D:
Forum Mod [ ]

Click

Good job Santa. Although this update isn't exactly "WAW" but still nice work.  ;)
I'm only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.

spiderstar

Nice update, the d/cing from the relay server made gameplay a tad bit more frustrating. 

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-