May 21, 2024, 11:08:38 AMLatest Member: Sidneyslems
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Yo Mod Cook, tell me a little about yourself.

Yo Mod Cook, tell me a little about yourself.

Started by JetSurge, November 04, 2013, 07:05:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JetSurge

Who did that!?

JetSurge

Who did that!?

Cooky

lots of hardships in my childhood/adolesense

lost my mom, dealt with addiction, was hospitalized, depressed and suicidal to name a few

overcame everything and won some awards in high school like most improved student

graduated

went to college and failed cus I didn't really care and was gonna be kicked out but lived there secretly for months until I finally got a job and moved into my own apartment

been living here for a year and a half and working to pay all the bills while playing BC and other fun games and having pretty much no social life

I have severe anxiety disorder and so this is the way I like it because I feel comfortable talking on the internet but not real life

ill never have a girlfriend and my best friends are on the internet, its something im not exactly proud of but its a reality ive come to live with and not feel bad about anymore

I enjoy life and I am happy everyday, I never thought I would get this far

gtg to work bye

Bombz

Quote from: Cooky on November 04, 2013, 07:21:53 PM

lost my mom, dealt with addiction, was hospitalized, depressed and suicidal to name a few

overcame everything and won some awards in high school like most improved student

graduated

went to college and failed cus I didn't really care and was gonna be kicked out but lived there secretly for months until I finally got a job and moved into my own apartment

been living here for a year and a half and working to pay all the bills while playing BC and other fun games and having pretty much no social life

I have severe anxiety disorder and so this is the way I like it because I feel comfortable talking on the internet but not real life

ill never have a girlfriend and my best friends are on the internet, its something im not exactly proud of but its a reality ive come to live with and not feel bad about anymore

gtg to work bye

interesting

ultranoob123

graduated

gtg to work bye

Wow, I have a  lot of respect for you for overcoming some of those things, I'm glad that you've come further than you ever thought and I think it's awesome that with some of the ups and downs in life your always happy.

And hell, your friends might be on the internet but they'll always be there :)
Slaughterking/Slaughterlord

toast <3

JetSurge

Whenever you get back from work, what where you studying in college?
Who did that!?

Scryed23

November 04, 2013, 07:32:43 PM #6 Last Edit: November 04, 2013, 07:37:15 PM by Scryed23

graduated

gtg to work bye

You never know what tomorrow will bring, you may eventually meet someone who shares some of your hobbies or disorders and perhaps form some kind of chemistry with that person. Don't think so negative all the time. Having a good attitude can take you far in life, be more confident. I feel bad just reading this. Anyways have a good day at work.

Cooky

thanks for the kind words guys

oh and let me change one thing:  ill PROBABLY never have a girlfriend*   Lol 

ultranoob123

Quote from: Cooky on November 04, 2013, 07:43:52 PM

Well, you never know what the future holds :)

toast <3

Scryed23

Quote from: Cooky on November 04, 2013, 07:43:52 PM

You seem more confident already,good.   ;D

JetSurge

Quote from: paranoia on November 04, 2013, 07:47:44 PM
Cooky I have pity for you :'( I feel like helping you out.

Lol, give a shout out to him in the mix-tape.  ;D

And don't you ignore my questions cooky.
Who did that!?

Purple

I don't feel like there's a need to have pity for him. If he's happy then there isn't really a problem. What you / most people define as a "good" life is completely arbitrary.

^**** im special xd

ultranoob123

Quote from: Purple on November 04, 2013, 07:54:21 PM

I don't feel like there's a need to have pity for him. If he's happy then there isn't really a problem. What you / most people define as a "good" life is completely arbitrary.

toast <3

Scryed23

Quote from: paranoia on November 04, 2013, 07:56:32 PM

So your assuming that I think there isn't hardships in my life okay. ::)

wat, i don't see where he said that ? :c 

my sight isn't as good as it once was    :'(

Purple

Quote from: paranoia on November 04, 2013, 07:56:32 PM

So your assuming that I think there isn't hardships in my life okay. ::)

Wait when the **** did I say that?

^**** im special xd

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-