May 02, 2024, 11:14:39 AMLatest Member: mori
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Sympathy Dead, Leader Locked Perm

Sympathy Dead, Leader Locked Perm

Started by Pros, December 01, 2014, 03:14:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pros

December 01, 2014, 03:14:55 PM Last Edit: December 01, 2014, 03:27:34 PM by Pros
Dear people of BC,

|-
If you wonder why I'm not posting on loewe98 it's cause it's still moderated AFTER 3MONTHS
This is Flyinn, aka blackstickre, ... here.
I officially quit this game right now will not be online here anymore for ever, this time for good.
I had enough of this P2W game, admins favor people cause they pay ****loads to this game ...
At the point I was reviving Sympathy, I flamed at Vish. I waited 2 months.
I was finelly 'unbanned' -> tried to login still locked by admin rights.
Let's see it from this angle, I do GFX. If people ask me to do GFX for w/e reason I will do it for sure.
Even if it's for another private server! I do what I want, internet is big enough to choose for who I want to GFX for, it's not a reason cause I GFX for another private server to lock me and be an *******.
To all people wich still play this game:
The only reason red/uto/sosa are getting first is because the most of them are no-livers or payers.
Admins won't do **** against them cause they'lle lose money than
(Don't take this wrong, there are >alot< of fun people in those guilds
Just tried to mention that the game is outdated, **** up, gone P2W
Well since I'm quitting and my acc is locked 4ever.
|-

|-
Thanks to:
Ian/Angrod: Met you guys when I was noob GFX, learned alot for a part thanks to you guys!  :D
Baggie: Fun grinding times
Max: U were always a big help to me, thanks for everything!
Roy: Funny guy  ;)
Nsk: Didn't know u so long but still a nice guy
RK: U were just amazing
Qolder: Sometimes ur a **** but you're still one of the retarted funniest guys out here  :D
Rage: PvP bud  ;)
Spikenor/other people from SS: You were always nice to me, most of you* funny / harcore grinding times  ;D
Sticky: Always a loyal member of Symp!  :)
Thornz: Always supported me
OG MASTER ICE: So much thanks for everything man!
Joe: Get rank 1 soon bud!  ;)
Staff: Santa, thanks for what you did in the past for me but it's all ****ed up now, all the others thanks for everything but most of you are just lazy *******s. Still GL with bc  ;)
Everyone I forgot, thanks for everything  :D
|-

|-
Sympathy will probly still be alive
If my account get's unlocked I want that everything will get divided for GM Max and GM RK, you guys were amazing, thanks again for the fun years!
|-

Well that's it, wish you all GL in this ****ed up times.
Peace out!

Deviantart
(click to show/hide)

Once richest of all, a decent GFXr and grinder.
Silence - Utopia - Sympathy - Redemption
Know as Darcky, Sticky, Flyinn, Epic, Grimm, ...

anaroy50

yayyy some1 said something good on me :D.
was good to meet u m8 :).
hope u will back and ill cya.
hf in ur life :).

IGN : PT Roy(270)/PT Royster(262)
Guild : Prestige/Legion

qolderman

good luck in life dood

nice backgrounds you've got there on deviantart
IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

loewe

The guild is stil bein runned by co leaders mate , anyways goodluck?

LightRequiem

BC has always been P2W, but at least you realize that now. However, the unfortunate reality is that lots of online games are P2W, so I doubt you'll ever find a much fairer game. Imo, you're better off playing offline games.

Godz

Yz

Way to overreact to a situation that's been present for the entire lifetime of BC which affects GP the least of all modes, then praise the people who have paid the most to this game to gain an advantage, then praise Kenny who has only ever cared about money in the past and would go to the extent to take the game down at times (yet he was still a good guy?) and then say that "rank 1 guilds are just no-lifers".. yeah man, the whole point of GP is to play for an extended amount of time lol. That's what grinding is and it's the same in every other game.

So your friends do everything you complained about.

Everything you complained about has been relevant for a long time, in other games as well.

..Aaaand then you say that people who have grinded more than anyone else are just nolife grinders, which is the point of GP and they're also your friends lol

Idk just seems like you quit out of anger for being banned then said everything you could think of that might make the game look worse. Cya.
DISCORD killyzkill

FalseProphet

The only thing i can really think of how to put into words right now, is this game is no way p2w. Firstly, because pvp is dead it has no real meaning on why it matters if someone buys overpriced stuff. Even if they did buy items like perm items, stats are +200hp. Perm jack is better then that.

I've been moderated for god knows how long, same with my locked account.
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^ / FalseProphet

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

Cooky

MaTr1x

Sorry to hear that you quited dude.In my books you were always a cool guy ;) Good luck ;)

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-