May 13, 2024, 04:39:50 PMLatest Member: danielx11
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Xbox 360 Gold Users

Xbox 360 Gold Users

Started by TriggerHappy, June 16, 2013, 01:06:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TriggerHappy

Hey,

Just to let everyone know if you have a xbox 360 with gold.. go to the dashboard scroll over to games - browse games - then you will see Fable III Is free for gold members. Apparently its a new thing were gold members get a free game every week...

Thought id share

zomniethe4

Yeah, I thought it was some kind of joke a week ago and then I downloaded noticing it was legit.

Zom

Allie

......microsoft's bargaining chip is free stuff?

Pokeh

Quote from: Allie on June 17, 2013, 02:54:40 AM

with the shit ps4's placed over it, it's the only way for microsoft to even make profit this term

MasterMerc

#stopmegatron2k15

Yz

Quote from: nanak tatum on June 17, 2013, 03:44:27 AM
Quote from: Pokeh on June 17, 2013, 02:57:06 AM
Quote from: Allie on June 17, 2013, 02:54:40 AM

with the shit ps4's placed over it, it's the only way for microsoft to even make profit this term

That is true but Ps4 and Xbox One will be basically the same console. Just like how it is now. It's just that Microsoft sucks at presentations.

everyone thinks the xbox one will be utter shit and the xbox one's 'features' are its weak points, not the presentation as much
DISCORD killyzkill

Yz

"we'll spy on you and you can't share your games and indie makers cant make their games on this console"

idk how you can present that in a good way
DISCORD killyzkill

Madprox

Quote from: Yz on June 17, 2013, 04:09:16 AM
"we'll spy on you and you can't share your games and indie makers cant make their games on this console"

idk how you can present that in a good way
you forgot the "you have to be online 24/7 to be able to play"-part"

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

Purple

Once every 24 hours the xbox must "call home" to an internet connection or it can no longer be used offline.

How the **** can that not be bad?

^**** im special xd

Cooky

Quote from: nanak tatum on June 17, 2013, 03:44:27 AM
That is true but Ps4 and Xbox One will be basically the same console. Just like how it is now. It's just that Microsoft sucks at presentations.

LOL keep telling yourself that

Ramk1ng

seems to me some didn't catch up with the e3 presentation of xbox360 they said there every month there will be 2 games avaible to download for free.

for the *xbox haters* hate how much u want, xbox is my favorite console atm mostly for the features it has besides just gaming. The idea of an *entertainment box* i like. Also i think xbox is atleast fair and clear about the possibilities of the console, i bet half the people didn't understand that the guy that presented ps4 said very mumbly like that the ps4 will be charging 5 dollars a month for online gaming, Besides that, allright maybe the not being able online feature isn't great but seriously, does some1 here has no freeking internet/wifi around the house? my xbox is connected 24/7 so i don't care.  I think the spying part is just bullshit and people are more affraid of it then it really is. And to discuss the price difference in it, remember that xbox has the wich playstation has * move and the ps4 edition of an sort of kinect* is not added in the price, wich would most likely how i have seen the prices of the ps3 gear would be 80 euro's with the new kinect version of ps4 and move will it end out probably even more expensive as the xbox one.

Never the less, some of u complained about second hand gaming but this feature isn't even 100% confirmed, microsoft even said not to go thourgh with this but said aswell, we cannot stop the game developers to use this but that would be their choice not microsofts choice.              ( but i could laugh with the sony video clip of how to share a game ;) )

so if anyone has more commentary about the xbox one please feel free to complain :)

Not to forget that ps4 will most likely has the same *shitty internet* as how i experienced it if u compare it to xbox while they aswell charge u for it now.

Allie

I'm going to complain. I'm going to complain a lot. And I'm not even going to give you a reason why I'm complaining.

hf with your second cable box tho, rly.

Madprox

June 17, 2013, 09:22:02 AM #12 Last Edit: June 17, 2013, 09:27:56 AM by Madprox
Quote from: Purple on June 17, 2013, 05:09:44 AM
Once every 24 hours the xbox must "call home" to an internet connection or it can no longer be used offline.

would be ****ed after the first week if u go to college and leave ur dorm room every weekend (as I do)
gg microsoft

Quote from: Ramk1ng on June 17, 2013, 09:16:47 AM
seems to me some didn't catch up with the e3 presentation of xbox360 they said there every month there will be 2 games avaible to download for free.

for the *xbox haters* hate how much u want, xbox is my favorite console atm mostly for the features it has besides just gaming. The idea of an *entertainment box* i like. Also i think xbox is atleast fair and clear about the possibilities of the console, i bet half the people didn't understand that the guy that presented ps4 said very mumbly like that the ps4 will be charging 5 dollars a month for online gaming, Besides that, allright maybe the not being able online feature isn't great but seriously, does some1 here has no freeking internet/wifi around the house? my xbox is connected 24/7 so i don't care.  I think the spying part is just bullshit and people are more affraid of it then it really is. And to discuss the price difference in it, remember that xbox has the wich playstation has * move and the ps4 edition of an sort of kinect* is not added in the price, wich would most likely how i have seen the prices of the ps3 gear would be 80 euro's with the new kinect version of ps4 and move will it end out probably even more expensive as the xbox one.

Never the less, some of u complained about second hand gaming but this feature isn't even 100% confirmed, microsoft even said not to go thourgh with this but said aswell, we cannot stop the game developers to use this but that would be their choice not microsofts choice.              ( but i could laugh with the sony video clip of how to share a game ;) )

so if anyone has more commentary about the xbox one please feel free to complain :)

Not to forget that ps4 will most likely has the same *shitty internet* as how i experienced it if u compare it to xbox while they aswell charge u for it now.
God it was hard to read that post and try to make something out of it.
only thing i have to say is that i never hated xbox or playstation.
I've always had playstation, because i got a ps2 for christmas and i sticked to it.
Xbox however, seems to have made bad decisions with their Xbox One, and i think the endless battle between little 12yr olds on the internet claiming playstation/Xbox is better than the other may have come to an end with the next gen. consoles.

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

Purple

June 17, 2013, 09:25:35 AM #13 Last Edit: June 17, 2013, 09:32:53 AM by Purple
Quote from: Ramk1ng on June 17, 2013, 09:16:47 AM

so basically tl;dr your an xbox fanboy
EDIT: I decided that I should post what made me think you're a fanboy.

does some1 here has no freeking internet/wifi around the house if the internet goes out, I wanna use my console for gaming. Also, Madprox's case.

my xbox is connected 24/7 so i don't care
You're not the only one that may want to buy an Xbox1

remember that xbox has the wich playstation has * move and the ps4 edition of an sort of kinect* Kinect / Move probably still suck ass & 90% of hardcore gamers dont give a shit about Kinect / Move.

^**** im special xd

Ramk1ng

Quote from: Madprox on June 17, 2013, 09:22:02 AM
Quote from: Purple on June 17, 2013, 05:09:44 AM

would be ****ed after the first week if u go to college and leave ur dorm room every weekend (as I do)
gg microsoft
u got a smart phone? because microsoft aswell said if u just log in with ur profile account on ur phone the problem is solved? just click once on a xboxlive button or app they are developing and ur logged, and if u come home after ur back from a schoolweek u can just log and start playing, its not like the xbox will crash if u don't login? so its pretty much the same as it is now?iu dont use ur xbox a week, u log in he might get some updates, and ur ready to go.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-