May 22, 2024, 12:32:40 AMLatest Member: mtaletbwow
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Oddball request of admins

Oddball request of admins

Started by Thornz, January 27, 2014, 07:51:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thornz

January 27, 2014, 07:51:41 AM Last Edit: January 27, 2014, 01:41:50 PM by Thornz
So I have this odd request, and idk if it's against the rules, but it feels like it would be so easy to do that I don't see why I shouldn't ask.  I'd like to change the name of my guild from ANARCHY to Anarchy. Long story as to why it's all caps, but it's safe to say I never actually wanted it like that, and it was a mistake that I never bothered trying to fix.

So would there be a way for me to just make the guild name not all caps? This wouldn't even technically change my guild name, just don't want it all caps cause I think just having the "A" uppercase looks much better.

Pretty please with a cherry on top? :D

I'd be willing to blow some gigas on this. Maybe 25-50m

(ps if this would be too much effort for anyone plz don't bother :-/ )

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

enanojuan1

As your surely know in-game staff have no powers over guilds.......therefore what you would be asking, would highly be considered an admin favor therefore against the rules, don't even bother  ::)

DevilzDemise

Quote from: enanojuan1 on January 27, 2014, 08:47:17 AM
As your surely know in-game staff have no powers over guilds.......therefore what you would be asking, would highly be considered an admin favor therefore against the rules, don't even bother  ::)

Some things aren't considered as admin favors it depends on the question at hand. (Example: You used to be able to transfer items over account for a set price of 50mil).

enanojuan1

Quote from: DevilzDemise on January 27, 2014, 08:49:00 AM

Some things aren't considered as admin favors it depends on the question at hand. (Example: You used to be able to transfer items over account for a set price of 50mil).

Well then the rule is false if it is picked and chosen as need be  ::)

DevilzDemise

Quote from: enanojuan1 on January 27, 2014, 09:06:00 AM
Quote from: DevilzDemise on January 27, 2014, 08:49:00 AM

Well then the rule is false if it is picked and chosen as need be  ::)

Like i said "used" too be able to. You can't now, but it depends on the admins whether or not  they decide too help someone under a given circumstance. But i wouldn't know, since i'm not admin just putting my opinion out.

qolderman

IMO "ANARCHY" looks cooler than "Anarchy" 8)

Gl with your stuff.. I hope admins can do something :D
IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

Thornz

Yea, that's why I wasn't sure if it's be considered a favor :-/

Hopefully not if I'm willing to burn gigas though...

Not pants

Iridion

tl;dr THEREFORE lulz

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

opuiq3

There should be a option to change your guild name >.>
I don't think it really affects a lot its not like your asking for a huge admin favor

^yw allie

Cooky

well if they allow u to change the name then everyone gonna be asking to change their guild names and say 'but u let thornz change his' so I don't think they will help you

DevilzDemise

Quote from: Cooky on January 27, 2014, 03:19:36 PM
well if they allow u to change the name then everyone gonna be asking to change their guild names and say 'but u let thornz change his' so I don't think they will help you
+1, tbh. Thornz, don't worry about it mate too much hassle for such a little thing doesn't really matter that much we'll still raise the rank and become one of the top guilds either way *fingers crossed* ;).

Thornz

Quote from: Cooky on January 27, 2014, 03:19:36 PM
Yes but I'm not actually changing the name, just making it not all caps. Guild names aren't case sensitive (If someone applies to anarchy or ANARCHY or AnArChY or AnarchY it all goes to us. Case doesn't matter. That's why I think this would be ok)

Not pants

Cooky

Quote from: Thornz on January 27, 2014, 03:36:04 PM
Yes but I'm not actually changing the name, just making it not all caps. That's why I think this would be ok)

Hmm Maybe you're right  we have to wait for admins reply though

Thornz

Quote from: Cooky on January 27, 2014, 03:37:08 PM
Quote from: Thornz on January 27, 2014, 03:36:04 PM
Yes but I'm not actually changing the name, just making it not all caps. That's why I think this would be ok)

Hmm Maybe you're right  we have to wait for admins reply though

Yeah. Cause if you look up AnArChY in rankings it directs you to our ranking....

Not pants

Selene

I would allow it however I don't have the power to change it, but I will ask Allie or wait for her reply.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-