May 03, 2024, 06:24:20 AMLatest Member: Clydepaf
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » HELP ME ADMIN MY ACCOUNT GOT HACKED!!!!!

HELP ME ADMIN MY ACCOUNT GOT HACKED!!!!!

Started by opoo96, October 04, 2012, 02:49:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

opoo96

Hey Admin!
my acc on bout cheetah got hacked and they have change all my acc info so i cant take it back they have change the email and the secret question if u wanna know what it was before they changed it, the email was [email protected] and the secret question was my first pets name: answer tessan. plzz help me get my account back i have spend allot of time on it and i really dont wanna do it again. the in game name was wikess.

im the guy u talked to in game and u told me to PM u so now i have done it and u said ur going to replay and u never do plzz i really want my account back and someone have change everything to korean! plzz help me !!!

TeamDarcky

Awch D: not good but that means Admins got to get a new hacker and they will have some work ...

Materger

I understand you want your account back, but you should have kept PM-ing the Admins. Posting a personal problem in General Discussion isn't the way to go, retry to ask an Admin. ;D

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

Selene

opoo96

Allie

Not so sure it's very believable; your IP has never logged into any other account (on forum and in-game [tatzumi]).
I'd need much more information, including your old login name, old password, old ign, old IP, anything that would help identify your old account and prove that it was once yours.

hidden99

Quote from: Allie on October 06, 2012, 12:20:09 AM
Not so sure it's very believable; your IP has never logged into any other account (on forum and in-game [tatzumi]).
I'd need much more information, including your old login name, old password, old ign, old IP, anything that would help identify your old account and prove that it was once yours.

is Yz ur friend?? ;D

Selene

Quote from: hidden99 on October 06, 2012, 12:49:33 AM

is Yz ur friend?? ;D

Please try your best not to go off-topic. It would make my life much better.

hidden99

Quote from: Selene on October 06, 2012, 12:59:07 AM
Quote from: hidden99 on October 06, 2012, 12:49:33 AM

is Yz ur friend?? ;D

Please try your best not to go off-topic. It would make my life much better.

oh.. im sorry..
:'(

opoo96

and im on this acc on forum cause i cant logg in whit tatzumi on homepage idk why its not working

opoo96

And im from sweden and they have change everything on my acc to korean....

Rossbach

October 06, 2012, 07:53:58 AM #12 Last Edit: October 06, 2012, 07:55:25 AM by Rossbach
Posting your information on the forum is a bad idea, even if it is old. You should PM that to Allie instead.  ::)

Energized don't get so mad with him, he is new to this.

Omnomnom eating toast.

opoo96

DarkShadow89

As long as your not trying to pull anything stupid, your going to get your account back. Dont trip ;). Im sure of it.
<br />BoutCheetah: DankBudz420 | 150 | Vanquish<br />
Quote from: yeritsyaboy1 on July 24, 2012, 08:30:40 PM<br />Food For Thought .<br />

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-