May 07, 2024, 08:49:21 PMLatest Member: barxasStoge
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Noblem's Top 10 Greatest Men Of All Time (Hall Of Fame)

Noblem's Top 10 Greatest Men Of All Time (Hall Of Fame)

Started by noblem3, June 28, 2014, 07:53:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

noblem3

Noblem is gonna talk a few words about some of the great men who had walked around the BOTS!! and other communities. I have included them even if they are good or evil, famous or unknown; this is based on their greatness i.e, how great they are, whose presence has changed BOTS!!/BE/BC, and what they had achieved in game or in the hearts of the community. I'm making the description short about them or else this will be a wall of text that you won't care to read. Most of you know who they are and where they stand. So, let us see them!

1) Gramps: Greatest guy ever to grace this game. He was simply the bed of roses, filled with full of love like a seraph.

2) Noblem: I'm possibly the most reviled man in the history of any forum you'll ever see.

3) Jrharbort: Most innovative and creative guy of every server. Do you know why Noblem doesn't troll on BE forums? I love him, my holiness.

4) S_A: The star that sparked PvP in the most glories days of BOTS!!.

5) thematic: Because of out of his respect and reputation he received from all.

6) Corr: The blue blooded head to front rank the most famous guild of all time. One of the most famous person back in the good old days.

7) Lyfe: Bones up on everything what he likes to do. Being the best gamer of all the community, the most versatile player and a top tier in every 3 modes. He surely holds the most information about this game.

8) Keum: You gotta know him better, his character and personality made it to this list. Was one of the most dedicated person here.

9) CJ: Pretty much like a lawmaker, the big boss, CJ. He may be forgotten or hated; but he still matters.

10) GavinGill:  Had the most thinking abilities out of this whole community.

Cooky

when can we expect a noblems top 10 greatest women of all time

Creeper9020

noblem3

Quote from: Cooky on June 28, 2014, 08:06:20 AM
What you said wasn't even funny...

Cooky

Quote from: noblem3 on June 28, 2014, 08:18:54 AM
Quote from: Cooky on June 28, 2014, 08:06:20 AM
What you said wasn't even funny...

right back at ya  kid

Creeper9020

Materger

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

noblem3

JetSurge

Quote from: noblem3 on June 28, 2014, 07:53:36 AM
Noblem is gonna talk a few words about some of the great men who had walked around the BOTS!! and other communities. I have included them even if they are good or evil, famous or unknown; this is based on their greatness i.e, how great they are, whose presence has changed BOTS!!/BE/BC, and what they had achieved in game or in the hearts of the community. I'm making the description short about them or else this will be a wall of text that you won't care to read. Most of you know who they are and where they stand. So, let us see them!

0) JetSurge: Everything about this guy gets me hot and bothered. Well done my good sir

1) Gramps: Greatest guy ever to grace this game. He was simply the bed of roses, filled with full of love like a seraph.

2) Noblem: I'm possibly the most reviled man in the history of any forum you'll ever see.

3) Jrharbort: Most innovative and creative guy of every server. Do you know why Noblem doesn't troll on BE forums? I love him, my holiness.

4) S_A: The star that sparked PvP in the most glories days of BOTS!!.

5) thematic: Because of out of his respect and reputation he received from all.

6) Corr: The blue blooded head to front rank the most famous guild of all time. One of the most famous person back in the good old days.

7) Lyfe: Bones up on everything what he likes to do. Being the best gamer of all the community, the most versatile player and a top tier in every 3 modes. He surely holds the most information about this game.

8) Keum: You gotta know him better, his character and personality made it to this list. Was one of the most dedicated person here.

9) CJ: Pretty much like a lawmaker, the big boss, CJ. He may be forgotten or hated; but he still matters.

10) GavinGill:  Had the most thinking abilities out of this whole community.

+1
Who did that!?

KillerPig

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

leapman

I love this dude LOL! Best forumer ever <3 noblem Opps I mean Ross ::)
<br />http://mrbreadmaker.ga<br /><br />SC: breadstickmaker<br />EGK #Aphrodite<br />

qolderman

IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

Epic xD

Quote from: KillerPig on June 24, 2011, 07:49:43 AM
I've been debating with myself about this for a long time now. No, I'm not leaving BC, but when I get back, I'll be asking the girl I've liked for a long time to go out with me. Wish me luck. Zomg I'm so excited.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-