May 18, 2024, 10:09:11 AMLatest Member: jhj4422
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » Forum Name Color For Members:P...

Forum Name Color For Members:P...

Started by Shadow, March 15, 2011, 10:37:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow

Well the title says it lol.  I don't know I'm bored so I figured I'd suggest this because I think it would be pretty cool.  I just thought it would be cool so have our BC members and supporters recognized on the forums with a name color.  The color could be the Admins choice (Allie and Redeyes) or maybe people could suggest colors.  I was thinking purple simply because that's how our in-game text for members is.
BOUTCHEETAHS FIRST PLAYER TO LOGIN ON THE PRIVATE SERVER, FIRST PLAYER TO BE ADDED AS A GM, FIRST PLAYER TO REACH MAX LEVEL.

Jeffalo13

March 16, 2011, 06:16:30 PM #1 Last Edit: March 16, 2011, 06:18:55 PM by Jeffalo13
That would remove the purpose of staff's names being distinguished.  Anyways, blue, red, and green have already been taken.
  I'M ON MY WORST BEHAVIOR

zepher14

Quote from: Jeffalo13 on March 16, 2011, 06:16:30 PM
That would remove the purpose of staff's names being distinguished.  Anyways, blue, red, and green have already been taken.

What he said

Shadow

Not really, it's no different that in-game with that text color anyways.
BOUTCHEETAHS FIRST PLAYER TO LOGIN ON THE PRIVATE SERVER, FIRST PLAYER TO BE ADDED AS A GM, FIRST PLAYER TO REACH MAX LEVEL.

Jeffalo13

Quote from: Shadow on March 16, 2011, 06:25:16 PM
Not really, it's no different that in-game with that text color anyways.

But in-game, EVERY non-staff member has pink text, they can't choose.
  I'M ON MY WORST BEHAVIOR

Shadow

That's what I'm saying for here though.  All members would have like a purple name, like the in-game text.  They couldn't choose their own color. lol

zepher14

i dun like the idea of a purple name on a dark forum O.o

NeoKiller

Since the amount of member nearly everybody would have a coloured name which makes the colored names senseless.
(Since more members then non-members are active foumers)

Shadow

Quote from: NeoKiller on March 16, 2011, 06:54:24 PM
Since the amount of member nearly everybody would have a coloured name which makes the colored names senseless.
(Since more members then non-members are active foumers)
Yeah I know I was thinking about that as well.  I guess in a way it is senseless.

Jeffalo13

If they all got a set color, like yellow, then I'd agree.
  I'M ON MY WORST BEHAVIOR

Shadow

Quote from: Jeffalo13 on March 16, 2011, 07:50:15 PM
If they all got a set color, like yellow, then I'd agree.
That's what I'm trying to say lol.  The set color for members would be like purple like their in-game text.

Corr

No. Colored names are for people who think they're important to the game with the exception of the color red.

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

Shadow

Members are important because they all support the server.

Optimism

- Opti -
- Sanctuary Founder | PvP King -
- Retired -

Shadow

Quote from: Optimism on March 17, 2011, 01:16:17 PM
Orange.
lol That could work to I liked the idea of purple though to match the in-game text.

Corr

Quote from: Shadow on March 17, 2011, 01:15:35 PM
Members are important because they all support the server.
Not that important, kthx.  ::)

I do it for the lulz.

Shadow

How so when they are the one's helping keep the server up ?

Corr

Because law of food chain says:

Admins > All.

I do it for the lulz.

Shadow

It's just a color kid lol.  Yes, here we have Admins (Red), In-Game Mods (Green), Forum Mods (Blue), and Members could be Purple or some other color.  Since they contribute and help them improve the server.

Corr

Food chain.

Admins > All.

All meaning they should have the same color name, because their is no difference to us all.
All I'm saying is it's just a stupid, nonsense suggestion, especially for a wannabe who's trying with all is life force to get a "job" that doesn't even require you to get paid. Smh.

I do it for the lulz.

Schiffer

Goku seen on Level 153.

I do not have a Guild.

Shadow

Quote from: Corr on March 17, 2011, 01:50:28 PM
Food chain.

Admins > All.

All meaning they should have the same color name, because their is no difference to us all.
All I'm saying is it's just a stupid, nonsense suggestion, especially for a wannabe who's trying with all is life force to get a "job" that doesn't even require you to get paid. Smh.
Dude seriously do you like ever shut up ?  Just was question seriously all you say is wannabe if you have a problem with me applying for a position deal with it but if I do get promoted this nonsense is going to stop.  I ain't trying at all to get the position I just put an application in for it to do what I love doing if I don't get it so be it, but I've had enough of your stupid attitude.  You don't want the color thing probably because your too poor to afford membership so please just shut up.

Corr

Quote from: Shadow on March 17, 2011, 04:00:22 PM
Quote from: Corr on March 17, 2011, 01:50:28 PM
Food chain.

Admins > All.

Dude seriously do you like ever shut up ?  Just was question seriously all you say is wannabe if you have a problem with me applying for a position deal with it but if I do get promoted this nonsense is going to stop.  I ain't trying at all to get the position I just put an application in for it to do what I love doing if I don't get it so be it, but I've had enough of your stupid attitude.  You don't want the color thing probably because your too poor to afford membership so please just shut up.
Are you threatening me with power abuse? Woah, sounds like a XAT to me. It's okay though, XAT, I forgive you for your incompetence and bullish behavior. I'm merely saying that your suggestion is stupid and is also a worthless post like much of ones you've made towards me. 
I have a job, wheres yours buddy, you're 18, do something with your life. Get a job, go to school, do something man, not just laze around here posting nonsense responses for post count then be my guest.

I do it for the lulz.

Shadow

It wouldn't be power abuse if it's keeping within the rules kid.  Which you probably don't know any of them because you think your a badass kid.

Corr

Quote from: Shadow on March 17, 2011, 04:30:56 PM
It wouldn't be power abuse if it's keeping within the rules kid.  Which you probably don't know any of them because you think your a badass kid.
I know the rules, wanna know how? Because, I know how to read.

Also, I haven't broken any rules, so you can delete any of my post even if you want. You can't even delete them now because you're a wannabe instead of a real. Be a realist. Kid.

I do it for the lulz.

Shadow

Lets see flamming/flame baiting/harrassing.....yeah a Mod could definitely remove a lot of your post. GG Kid.

Corr

Quote from: Shadow on March 17, 2011, 04:37:26 PM
Lets see flamming/flame baiting/harrassing.....yeah a Mod could definitely remove a lot of your post. GG Kid.
I'm not flaming, I'm stating the obvious.
Baiting is a two way street. Therefore you're going against the rules if I am.
I'm not harassing, look up the word on www.google.com of what it means.

I do it for the lulz.

Optimism

March 17, 2011, 04:48:13 PM #27 Last Edit: March 17, 2011, 04:56:35 PM by Optimism
For clarification, members are very important.

Locked. I don't expect to see this conversation continue elsewhere (shadow + Corr).
- Opti -
- Sanctuary Founder | PvP King -
- Retired -

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-