May 03, 2024, 08:33:37 AMLatest Member: 1bdirejiz
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » Kowbat for members!

Kowbat for members!

Started by Insaniity, January 04, 2011, 03:14:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Insaniity

I dont use in pvp just sector. It was the best sector trans now double blade has taken over and it sucks!

Allie

Quote from: iwasbobo on January 04, 2011, 11:55:21 PM
Against most of BC, it is. It's not like the people wanting to have Kow back are going to stand a chance facing the better PvPer's of this game.

Against most of BC, point taken.
But meh, I only PvP top tier players generally, so I couldn't speak for more than the top.

Lyric_

Quote from: Allie on January 04, 2011, 05:19:57 AM
I'd like to see proof that I said that.

It was removed because its large hitbox made players, especially with the SLIGHTEST delay (or full blown lag) undefeatable.
Myself and Opti learned how to run from a kowbat without lag, but the SLIGHTEST lag made it impossible to defeat.

Funny, Opti couldn't outrun me with Kow...  ::)

I'm not a player I just crush a lot.

Allie

Quote from: HideYourKids on January 05, 2011, 12:02:41 AM

Funny, Opti couldn't outrun me with Kow...  ::)

You have a red connection 70% of the time you PvP.
>:\

I said laglessly.

Lyric_

I have kow right meow.

Care to try and outrun me? I'm green or yellow.

I'm the only one home atm.

Also, Opti and I have lots of lagless games..

I'm not a player I just crush a lot.

Allie

FatalMidna

Quote from: Insaniity on January 04, 2011, 11:57:12 PM
I dont use in pvp just sector. It was the best sector trans now double blade has taken over and it sucks!

Ironically, I have yet to see consistent DoubleBlad (Btw, where's the e?) players on. It's mostly all Lanternman, which was also over used in BOTS!! Ugh, nothing is more annoying than a room full of 7 Lanternmans.

Allie

Quote from: FatalMidna on January 09, 2011, 03:36:49 AM
Ironically, I have yet to see consistent DoubleBlad (Btw, where's the e?) players on. It's mostly all Lanternman, which was also over used in BOTS!! Ugh, nothing is more annoying than a room full of 7 Lanternmans.

This is bait, I'm like Tricky.

Learn to PvP if lanternman's bother you, try to be in a room full of 7 kowbats.

FatalMidna

Quote from: Allie on January 09, 2011, 11:05:57 PM
This is bait, I'm like Tricky.

Learn to PvP if lanternman's bother you, try to be in a room full of 7 kowbats.

It's not the trans that bothers me, it's the noise it makes and it's over used. I have to turn off my volume if I encounter too many Lanternmans in one day.

Allie

ZeroUH

The Power Ranger's(as known as Lanternman) noise annoys me too. How do I solve this? Killing my target as fast as I can before it try to trans.
Replace his "scream" files works too.

Allie

Quote from: ZeroUH on January 09, 2011, 11:21:59 PM
The Power Ranger's(as known as Lanternman) noise annoys me too. How do I solve this? Killing my target as fast as I can before it try to trans.
Replace his "scream" files works too.

Make him sing.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-