Cooky

wow cool I finally get to see part of it

Madprox

Quote from: Danniieeooo on October 07, 2013, 11:46:22 AM
It's map 100 with a sht ton of mobs lol
don't forget the laserbeams :D

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

Frith

Im kinda guessing you dont but is it like 100 and you need to kill the cannon at the end aswell?

Selene

Madprox

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

Corr

If you have 8 smart people with max out gear then you should be able to do it in 8 min flat (Maybe lower).

I'm just guessing since Danii isn't good at sector and a bunch of koreans were in the room.

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

Corr

People in Sunshine aren't 'good' at sector. 'Good' is defined by being knowledgeable in what mobs to hit and how. Ross is 'good' at sector, Meaty is 'good' at sector, 68% of Redtopia is 'good' at sector. If you rank yourself decent, which is worse than good, then you're implying that you can't play as well as people in Sunshine. Which means you're 2 tiers down from what 'good' really is.

That's just my opinion from what information you're giving me. I'm sure you're good at one aspect in sector, but their are million of those in the game.

I do it for the lulz.

Corr

Lemme know how that plays out for you when you'll be the only one who doesn't get anything from it legitimately.

I do it for the lulz.

nourr993

don't pay attetion to him (thats what he wants) and i'm good at sector too (and i'm the masterof lag .-.)
i know that your plan involves those lil steps
i hope i can join ur room soon . busy week :(
Server   :High   / Low
Name   :Morocco   / Morocco
Level   :221   / 160

Quote from: Dewo on September 20, 2012, 03:11:35 PM
Worst Thread Maker: nourr993

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-