May 04, 2024, 04:10:12 PMLatest Member: PeterNaf
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » ScreenShots » Just looked at messages

Just looked at messages

Started by Rossbach, November 01, 2013, 08:49:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rossbach

So sad....

...On the bright side Calvin is back.  ::)

Omnomnom eating toast.

Bombz

JustRK

ghostkid17

After looking at this topic I decided to look at my messages
(click to show/hide)
Oh...
-Oreos-
Quote from: Materger
I am now an Oreos fan!
Quote from: Allie
Oreos was a failed project.

Xx Itz Ian

well i got a message from -god- and -jesus-
can't beat that huh
League of Legends:
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=ianv
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=smurf+leblanc
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=qqdz

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  Xx ItZ Ian
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

ultranoob123

Slaughterking/Slaughterlord

toast <3

Cooky

.... you guys asked these peoples permission before sharing their private messages? right?

Rossbach

November 11, 2013, 01:36:46 AM #7 Last Edit: November 11, 2013, 01:46:37 AM by Rossbach
Quote from: Cooky on November 02, 2013, 06:19:41 AM
.... you guys asked these peoples permission before sharing their private messages? right?

"4. No releasing information on another person without their consent."

If Ross was flamed would Ross have to ask that person for permission to post (report) them and post what they said? Does that mean posting pics of flamers and heck even hackers (it does not have to be PRIVATE, as long as it is INFO it breaks the rule) on the forum is against the rules?  ::)

Pft might as well add in win and lose screen as it shows INFO on how many kills, DIES (XD), points, etc the people got, geeze any screenshot along as it has info on someone else which is against the rules. Even posting a pic that shows a persons IGN is showing info about that person.  ::)

Even writing out someones name on the forum... FK....

"Cooky"

Well fk Ross just released info on Cookys name. Better ban Ross.

...Well that escalated quickly.

Omnomnom eating toast.

Thornz

Quote from: Rossbach on November 11, 2013, 01:36:46 AM
Quote from: Cooky on November 02, 2013, 06:19:41 AM

"4. No releasing information on another person without their consent."

If Ross was flamed would Ross have to ask that person for permission to post (report) them and post what they said? Does that mean posting pics of flamers and heck even hackers (it does not have to be PRIVATE, as long as it is INFO it breaks the rule) on the forum is against the rules?  ::)

Pft might as well add in win and lose screen as it shows INFO on how many kills, DIES (XD), points, etc the people got, geeze any screenshot along as it has info on someone else which is against the rules. Even posting a pic that shows a persons IGN is showing info about that person.  ::)

Even writing out someones name on the forum... FK....

"Cooky"

Well fk Ross just released info on Cookys name. Better ban Ross.

...Well that escalated quickly.

I believe said rule only applies to personal info, Cooky. Such as where you live, what your real name is, private stuff like that.

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-