May 02, 2024, 05:07:19 AMLatest Member: euntaklee
BoutCheetah » Forum » Zylon Gaming » BC Events » A large end to Halloween!

A large end to Halloween!

Started by Allie, October 31, 2011, 12:51:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allie

You all thought it was over when you got to equip that Halloween trans of yours didn't you?
You were wrong!

You will notice upon logging in today (Halloween day only) you will obtain either a Halloween Shield or a Halloween Shoulder.
The importance of these items scales further than just little trinkets that show you logged in on this great day, but also, if used with the rest of the Halloween Gear, will majorly power you up!

That's right, if you have equipped a full Halloween Set (that is Head, Body, Arms, Shield, Shoulder, and Trans) your Halloween Set will be majorly upgraded and your BOT will never have felt stronger!
The Halloween Set, such an interesting and desirable piece of equipment, currently giving bonuses of rough level 140 parts, will be powered up to that of 190 parts!
Even with such a major boost it still only requires level 1 to equip, with the only other requirement being having the required items equipped!

But that's not all!
For one day and one day only, you will be able to obtain a renowned item that only some have had the opportunity to use, yet all have heard of. I hope to see you using it once you find out how to obtain it on this "special" day!

Pokeh

**** this.

I had nothing to complain about when 2 of my stashes went missing, but just realized my halloween head and body were in it >_>

Btw, do you have to have the event completed, or just have the trans + halloween set to activate the event?

Allie

The full halloween set function is not an event.
It will stay like that forever.
--that is, if you have equipped the head, body, arms, shield, shoulder and trans, your set will be much more powerful until you unequip any of them.

123bomb123

OHSHI I NEED TO BUY A HEAD AND IM READY.

OP FTW
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

Pokeh

Quote from: Allie on October 31, 2011, 12:56:40 AM
The full halloween set function is not an event.
It will stay like that forever.
--that is, if you have equipped the head, body, arms, shield, shoulder and trans, your set will be much more powerful until you unequip any of them.

so regardless of how you got the items, if you equip them all at once, your super powerful and the halloween armor stats are of a lv 190, correct?

But if any item is unequipped, the stats of the armor is still lv 140ish?

Allie

ZeroUH

And the system for get those parts still the same (20 candies) or it will change?

Pokeh

but to get the shield and shoulder you have to have done the event...

and you get only one of them. that's cool..

Allie

To get the shield/shoulder, you simply have to login.
The 20 candies event is tangent, that's to get the trans.
Shield/shoulder are automatic.

wonderstar

"Wonder is the feeling of the philosopher, and philosophy begins in wonder."
~Plato
Wonder or hope is something you can always rely on and it won't cost you a crumb ~ WonderStar

Allie

This will take effect next server reboot.
Sorry for being unclear in the post -- I decided to post it two hours early.

Pokeh

is it too late to attempt recovering my stashes back >_>

Allie

Quote from: Pokeh on October 31, 2011, 01:15:16 AM
is it too late to attempt recovering my stashes back >_>

Buy membership.

sirhamtaro

Allie,will the items still go into my gift box?

Because I have logged on today but not after you made this "extra event".
And I can not log in because my PC has those problems I mentioned when I first came to BC.

ZeroUH

Even without see those parts I must say: Great job, lady... Great job.
You and Santa did a great job. Even if some people complained about the event, I'm sure those who have sold their trans will repent.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-