May 17, 2024, 02:34:56 PMLatest Member: Sprechchor
BoutCheetah » Forum » Zylon Gaming » BC Events » Valentines Weekend Event

Valentines Weekend Event

Started by Santa, February 16, 2012, 02:25:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Santa

Quote from: oobigagi on February 19, 2012, 02:26:34 AM
so we could do this with no mercs at all, just to be clear?

Yes.

On other note:  We have found one more issue with ZylonShield that causes ONLY base to crash (sometimes).  If you keep trying to open the client and it works for one game, then you are good, you will no longer disconnect.  We are currently fixing this problem.  I have to check about 200 pointers manually, so please bare with me for the fix.  Just keep trying until it works, because it will eventually.  This only applys to certain people anyway.  I have yet to disconnect from base.  I was testing with someone a few minutes ago, and was able to find a fix, so Its going to happen soon. Sorry if im repeating myself now, its like 2 am almost very TIREDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

NeoKiller

Base part is retarded.
You need 6 people at least, that's not possible though since every round at least 3 people get disconnected.

CyberSox

Quote from: NeoKiller on February 19, 2012, 08:10:48 AM
Base part is retarded.
You need 6 people at least, that's not possible though since every round at least 3 people get disconnected.

usually after the first couple of dc's they stop and you can chest-farm happily :D

Socks.

NeoKiller

Quote from: CyberSox on February 19, 2012, 08:14:40 AM
Base part is retarded.

usually after the first couple of dc's they stop and you can chest-farm happily :D
I tried for 1 hour to play a round, each time event went inactive.
And I tried it the legit way  :-X

CyberSox

Quote from: NeoKiller on February 19, 2012, 08:18:16 AM
Quote from: CyberSox on February 19, 2012, 08:14:40 AM
Base part is retarded.

I tried for 1 hour to play a round, each time event went inactive.
And I tried it the legit way  :-X

/fail

First room I went into had 5 people all ready, still doing event now, that 5 mins is soo annoying D:

Socks.

RedNeon

noone would actually do legit way in pvp and base .-.

NeoKiller

Quote from: RedNeon on February 19, 2012, 08:29:56 AM
noone would actually do legit way in pvp and base .-.
I tried, now I do it the non legit way lol.
Bad mod is bad  :-\

ReSigNeRs

I Give up On base
Base part is retarded.

NightWaffle

Please for the love of god remove the 6 player requirement, okay a challenge is fun, but so many players are angry at this event, as they are legitly attempting it and spending time on the game and cannot complete what they should be able to.
If everyone was right, there would be nothing left.~Waffle

mhj

Just fix the disconnections and everything is fine. It still takes forever tho'.

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

Adamp

Quote from: mhj on February 19, 2012, 12:35:04 PM
Just fix the disconnections and everything is fine. It still takes forever tho'.
yeah the 5 min wait is time wasting

mhj

Quote from: Adamp on February 19, 2012, 12:50:51 PM
Not necessarily. You can do something else while waiting. I get what you mean thought.

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

Adamp

Quote from: mhj on February 19, 2012, 12:54:03 PM
Quote from: Adamp on February 19, 2012, 12:50:51 PM
Not necessarily. You can do something else while waiting. I get what you mean thought.
right now i'm fourming while waiting for the timer

KillerPig

February 19, 2012, 01:29:04 PM #58 Last Edit: February 19, 2012, 01:30:33 PM by KillerPig
KENNY  >:(

(click to show/hide)

rage quit base

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

zakario

I just find it retarded under these conditions. At least 6 players...wait 5 minutes...collect 6 chests. The bases only drop 1 chest!!! It is so god dam HARD! Near impossible to do it the legit way, if u wanna do it the none legit way, it will be boring and everyone will want 6 chests so thats 36 games which will take a minimum of 180minutes! (3 hours). Can some other people back me up here :D

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-