May 24, 2024, 01:50:24 PMLatest Member: dkdhdlghltk
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Guilds » Guild Archive » Normal Server » CyberSpaceLegacy

CyberSpaceLegacy

Started by XenoPath, February 16, 2011, 05:56:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

XenoPath

February 16, 2011, 05:56:20 AM Last Edit: February 16, 2011, 05:59:15 AM by Ecilpse981
Hi just a new guild. i know ALOT of u may think this: ''SHUP UP NEWB!''. OKAY, i know its new guild but u wouldnt know whats gonna happen if  u dun try. A new guild may be low, but someday, u may soar up high like an eagle. Send me a review. ill accept anyone Lv50 or above... THX bye;)

~Credits to Shadow and Jeffalo~ :D

Science without religion is lame, religion

XenoPath

February 16, 2011, 06:24:21 AM #1 Last Edit: February 16, 2011, 06:27:38 AM by Ecilpse981
U can msg me in BOUT and here thx

~Credits to Shadow and Jeffalo~ :D

Science without religion is lame, religion

Insaniity

Shadow

Thought it was the Forum Moderators job to take care of forum stuff like that, not in-game staff ?
BOUTCHEETAHS FIRST PLAYER TO LOGIN ON THE PRIVATE SERVER, FIRST PLAYER TO BE ADDED AS A GM, FIRST PLAYER TO REACH MAX LEVEL.

Insaniity

Quote from: Shadow on February 16, 2011, 07:11:46 PM
Thought it was the Forum Moderators job to take care of forum stuff like that, not in-game staff ?
Anyone can remind someone not to double post. And how come every where i post you always there to criticize what i post.

joeythemoey

February 16, 2011, 08:04:32 PM #5 Last Edit: February 16, 2011, 08:06:42 PM by joeythemoey
Lol he despises you. Or maybe stalker that wants to get to you, or maybe hes like one of those girls that likes you, but they dont know how to express there true feelings and they dont know how you will react if they do :)o, so they just are mean to you! :) :) ;) ;) :D :D

I think I figured it out, it has to be one of those! ;D ;D

Insaniity

Quote from: joeythemoey on February 16, 2011, 08:04:32 PM
Lol he despises you. Or maybe stalker that wants to get to you, or maybe hes like one of those girls that likes you, but they dont know how to express there true feelings and they dont know how you will react if they d :)o, so they just are mean to you! :) :) ;) ;) :D :D

I think I figured it out, it has to be one of those! ;D ;D
Ok last off topic post but hes just like allie she shows her love to me by being mean to me LOL jk but lets stay on topic.

GL with ur guild ;)

Meta

Meta

Double posting isn't against the rules

Malachi45

Just a person who likes fun :)

Shadow

Exactly there's no rules against double posting/spamming, it's just "looked down on."  And I'm just voicing my opinion is there a problem with that ?  Not my fault me and most of this community are upset with the actions that Insaniity miraculously gets a staff position after his application gets denied by like everyone, and Bubu and Grim who were approved get cheated out of it somehow.
BOUTCHEETAHS FIRST PLAYER TO LOGIN ON THE PRIVATE SERVER, FIRST PLAYER TO BE ADDED AS A GM, FIRST PLAYER TO REACH MAX LEVEL.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-