May 08, 2024, 03:35:10 AMLatest Member: migZep
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Get To Know Staff

Get To Know Staff

Started by mic99, September 12, 2012, 08:23:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mic99

Hello Fellow BoutCheetaher's,
I'm CodePurple and i wanna get to know some staff.
Such as what they like to do when their not on here and their personality ETC. The reason why I'm asking this, is because i dont really know how the BC Staff are, I just want to get to know ya basically. No Format just say what you wish.

Thanks  ;D ;D ;D

KillerPig

i can explain some
dewo: noob
selene: robot
jeff: losr
hawk: a bird
triky: dj
mete: rock

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

jinhongzhu

Quote from: KillerPig on September 12, 2012, 08:26:20 PM
i can explain some
dewo: noob
selene: robot
jeff: losr
hawk: a bird
triky: dj
mete: rock

Pro. exactly what i was gonna said o.o

Creator Of Mid-Air Block <--Corr told me to put this k.

DarkShadow89

<br />BoutCheetah: DankBudz420 | 150 | Vanquish<br />
Quote from: yeritsyaboy1 on July 24, 2012, 08:30:40 PM<br />Food For Thought .<br />

Allie

September 13, 2012, 12:06:55 AM #4 Last Edit: September 13, 2012, 12:07:06 AM by Allie
Allie: Stubborn relationship bitch; juggles school(community college)/work/social life/BC; very easy to set off
Kenny: Shy as **** unless he has a veil (ie internet); goes to university; has never had a real job/social life
Matt: Meh; goes to university; is the best programmer in the entire ZG staff
Josh: Stubborn guy; attractive yet annoying personality; basically married; has no career plans but enjoys playing with music

idk the rest of my staff.

KillerPig

Quote from: Allie on September 13, 2012, 12:06:55 AM
Josh: annoying personalitywith music
lololo

jeff is stubborn guy too eh

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

zomniethe4

When I'm not on BC, I'm either hanging out with friends, gf, playing xbox, just in school, or bowling.

Zom

Selene

Hanging out with friends, job, bf, and reading lmao.

droid zylon1

uh this is really dum and noobish of me to ask but whats matts forum name and IGN?

Selene

Quote from: droid zylon1 on September 13, 2012, 12:21:21 AM
uh this is really dum and noobish of me to ask but whats matts forum name and IGN?
Redshadow.

123bomb123

i go back of school and smoke kush

im cool.
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

iwasbobo

I enjoy basketball, but also play volleyball and badminton during those seasons. I'm from a small town, which makes it difficult to go far in sports, but I've still been fairly lucky as far as getting scouted (only post-secondaries, i'm not nba material lol). I'm predicted to be the valedictorian of my year (idk if egotistical? sorry if it is). I play percussion in the school band, and drums for the jazz band, as well as occasionally in my free time. Apparently I'm laid back, but I can never really tell those things about myself. Also considered the "good" kid at school, and that behaviour likely comes from my Christian heritage (parents sheltered me a lot as a child, but looking back on that, I don't mind.)

Quote from: Pokeh'this is called the blockimus-glieicha, also known as the block glitch'

123bomb123

IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

droid zylon1

bobo will make it far in life. if you keep it up you will have anything you could ever want. im also really talented but i just choose not to do it. im to lazy O.o. anyways your doing good. dont really speak to you much but yh. gj bro

Pokeh

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-