May 22, 2024, 12:37:30 PMLatest Member: Robpex
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » ScreenShots » Nice level Santa :) , so when there wil be a level update ? :D

Nice level Santa :) , so when there wil be a level update ? :D

Started by loewe98, January 08, 2013, 03:22:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pokeh

Santa

Plus, I would like to go all technical on this subject, since you brought it up.  The login server, you know the server in which you log inside of the game to get to the channel list.  That was the only part coded by Tokxilchaosz.  And don't even let me get started about how unstable that sun bitch was.  You couldn't even run that for 2 hours without 3000 exceptions spamming every minute (after the first hour or so).  How could someone code a login server that has one functionality, to log someone into the game fail that terrible?!?  Anywho onto the main part of the 'enchanted bots channel server', which was coded entirely by Auron3.  That was slightly less buggy considering it's basically the entire game in a nutshell.  It still had many many issues, and some that even bout evolution still has.  So, if you think about it, the only thing we could have ripped from 'TokxilchaosZ' was maybe the login server.  And, even so we have already fully recoded that as you can tell we don't have to restart the server every 2 hours like bout evolution does.

Sorry about the grammar, I frankly was just going over this just becuz i felt like doing so.

DarkShadow89

January 11, 2013, 02:33:42 AM #62 Last Edit: January 11, 2013, 02:34:25 AM by DarkShadow89
Poke, why are you on Evo's side?

Allie, why don't you do something with your "skills"?

I love how once someone brings up Evo, all Admin's get cantankerous/belligerent.
<br />BoutCheetah: DankBudz420 | 150 | Vanquish<br />
Quote from: yeritsyaboy1 on July 24, 2012, 08:30:40 PM<br />Food For Thought .<br />

Santa

Quote from: DarkShadow89 on January 11, 2013, 02:33:42 AM

I love how once someone brings up Evo, all Admin's get cantankerous/belligerent.

Poke is on boutevo's side because he and corr plan on takin everyone over there when they get that base problem sorted out.  Heh.

Quote from: Corr on bout evo forumIf base gets fixed, I'm in this and bringing an army along with me.

Allie

Quote from: DarkShadow89 on January 11, 2013, 02:33:42 AM

It's not the topic of evo that gets us to post (ignoring your god damn thesaurus, it's not making u look smarter). It's that poke is saying evo is as good as us. Any sane person could see how completely untrue that is. Our server has been rebooted once or twice since last summer. And only for updates. If they're as good as us, they should be able to say the same.

Cooky

honestly i dont see how anyone could possibly say bout evo is anywhere near bout cheetahs level. Its not even close.

Pokeh

holy shat did i even once bring up the servers and compared them? No. I kept it platonically between both servers capabilities and w.e skills you know. Fact is they can do what bc can. They lack the support/active staff to do so.

Smh at people thinking im taking sides for saying something that isnt even relating the games.

Your entitled to your opinion to think w.e but its also a fact that that game is dead atm. Saying anything wont help

And im not a baser lul

Allie

ill believe that once i see a model edit. cuties over there wit their cute lil texture edits cause they dont know how to modify the models yet.

Santa

Quote from: Pokeh on January 11, 2013, 02:54:57 AM
holy shat did i even once bring up the servers and compared them? No. I kept it platonically between both servers capabilities and w.e skills you know. Fact is they can do what bc can. They lack the support/active staff to do so.

Smh at people thinking im taking sides for saying something that isnt even relating the games.

Your entitled to your opinion to think w.e but its also a fact that that game is dead atm. Saying anything wont help

And im not a baser lul

I just want to see some of the facts is all, I haven't seen any yet you keep saying they are facts.  Being fact means it must have something that proves it true am i wrong or can I say the President is a evil man, and that be fact?

DarkShadow89

I didnt use a thesaurus >:/ I was helping my cousin with his vocab work earlier and I learned some new things today, im testing how to avail various words.
<br />BoutCheetah: DankBudz420 | 150 | Vanquish<br />
Quote from: yeritsyaboy1 on July 24, 2012, 08:30:40 PM<br />Food For Thought .<br />

Santa

Quote from: nanak tatum on January 11, 2013, 04:25:01 AM
How did this turn from a topic about Santa's level 222 rank to then being about how Ugly ***gy Waggie Dingle Berrys sucks and BC rules ( which im not saying isn't true ).

pokeh, he still has love for them i guess.  the only ones who ever mention them is the last members that actually go on their game.  lol

Yz

why isnt ****s proof out in the public that they can do anything? so far they can change the skin and not release it for 2 years.
DISCORD killyzkill

NeoKiller

Iridion

what i want to know from this thread is if the ugly ***gie thingy is automatic or not
dont really care about the whole new models and maps thing, because if an admin admits they cant put time and effort in it to me its like not being capable of doing it

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Pokeh

Quote from: Santa on January 11, 2013, 05:12:34 AM
Quote from: nanak tatum on January 11, 2013, 04:25:01 AM
How did this turn from a topic about Santa's level 222 rank to then being about how Ugly ***gy Waggie Dingle Berrys sucks and BC rules ( which im not saying isn't true ).

pokeh, he still has love for them i guess.  the only ones who ever mention them is the last members that actually go on their game.  lol

you want proof youll have to get access from another staff members account or ask an inactive staff for screenies of w.e u want to be proven

and i see nothing gained personally when im "defending" a game i dont even have installed for another game. Which is also uninstalled.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-