May 02, 2024, 07:28:19 PMLatest Member: ThomasAlefs
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Consequence of being too nice to people

Consequence of being too nice to people

Started by knightofms, April 20, 2014, 01:20:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

knightofms

Borrowed my reaper set to Herskey (IGN) aka MuchSkills (forum) few mths back.. now he doesnt even come online neither on forum.. not sure he's coming back or not..

qolderman

IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

knightofms

Quote from: qolderman on April 20, 2014, 02:21:40 PM
sucks for you meng

it really sucks.. not only lost this, but 2 more reaper sets and 2 S efs to others.. lesson learnt

ghostkid17

I once let someone use an S ef. They sold it for 10m. It was 200m at the time .-.
-Oreos-
Quote from: Materger
I am now an Oreos fan!
Quote from: Allie
Oreos was a failed project.

knightofms

Quote from: ghostkid17 on April 20, 2014, 02:43:05 PM
I once let someone use an S ef. They sold it for 10m. It was 200m at the time .-.

understand you oreo.. they sold the reapers set for 5M each.. and its worth 15M each at that time..

-Speedy-

Just trust they will come back  let someone use my meto jack for 4 months and they gave it back and godz and baggie let me use a liger for 3-4months.

#1 *Sector Nub*
-Speedy-, Speedy II, Speedy III

knightofms

Quote from: -Speedy- on April 20, 2014, 03:28:47 PM
Just trust they will come back  let someone use my meto jack for 4 months and they gave it back and godz and baggie let me use a liger for 3-4months.

hopefully they will.. only god knows

zanzona

MrScorpion <3

qolderman

IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

zanzona

MrScorpion <3

FalseProphet

Quote from: -Speedy- on April 20, 2014, 03:28:47 PM

It's a shame you don't trust some people enough to lend block/dk;).

Yeah goldie, that's why i just never lend stuff i'll help people out but i won't lend people stuff
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^ / FalseProphet

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-