May 22, 2024, 02:45:26 PMLatest Member: Robpex
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » Why am i not unbanned yet?????

Why am i not unbanned yet?????

Started by majinboo123, June 17, 2011, 12:11:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

majinboo123

ive been banned for hack leaching and i was wondering why i havent been unbanned yet cause i sent RedEyes a message about unbanning me and he hasnt replied and i sent allie a message and she hasnt either.

asmit10

Then you do not deserve it. You are banned for a reason. Unless RedEyes posts here assume you are NOT going to get unbanned. Good Day.
Quote from: cybercjt on May 27, 2012, 02:27:31 PM
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh
The internet is a great place to grow up. Just make sure you keep growing.

majinboo123

Well i feel stupid for not knowing that was a bannable offence. ill wait till he replies or not.

asmit10

Honestly? You didn't know? That is commen sense. "Hacking" is illegal. Which means it's bad. Which means it is a bannable offense. After this i'm almost 100% sure you're going to stay banned.
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh

hawk5005

Quote from: asmit10 on June 17, 2011, 01:23:05 PM
Honestly? You didn't know? That is commen sense. "Hacking" is illegal. Which means it's bad. Which means it is a bannable offense. After this i'm almost 100% sure you're going to stay banned.
He said hack leeching.
But if you bothered to read the rules you would know it's against the rules to hack leech.

asmit10

Quote from: hawk5005 on June 17, 2011, 01:30:25 PM
Quote from: asmit10 on June 17, 2011, 01:23:05 PM
He said hack leeching.
But if you bothered to read the rules you would know it's against the rules to hack leech.

I mest up on that part but the other guy was hacking so it still works :/
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh

Meta

why the hell did you put a poll about it...

majinboo123

What if i ask him to decrease the experience from when i was hack leeching?

asmit10

Quote from: majinboo123 on June 17, 2011, 07:18:22 PM
What if i ask him to decrease the experience from when i was hack leeching?

That does not matter. The fact is what you told him in your message wasn't "convincing" enough for him to unban you. If he feels like you should stay banned, then it doesn't matter what you do.
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh

thebadboy500

Quote from: majinboo123 on June 17, 2011, 12:11:54 PM
ive been banned for hack leaching and i was wondering why i havent been unbanned yet cause i sent RedEyes a message about unbanning me and he hasnt replied and i sent allie a message and she hasnt either.
he would probably only unban u if you have a extremely good reason and MAYBE he might unban you, until then your either gonna have to wait or make a new account
                                          kirby :D                                          Meta Knight :D                                      

XenoPath

Quote from: majinboo123 on June 17, 2011, 12:11:54 PM
Wrong Section, Kid

~Credits to Shadow and Jeffalo~ :D

Science without religion is lame, religion

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-