May 01, 2024, 10:19:06 PMLatest Member: Ferbalkoa
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » increase the gun damege xD

increase the gun damege xD

Started by felis666, January 18, 2011, 06:08:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

felis666

Well.... where am starting???...
The gun damage seems to be incredible low.
it sure seems like i don't get it? why is it that low ? whats the point? well i dint really get why the damage is that low
BUT it seems like they wanted someone to notice that and post a suggestion to make the suggestion flow... but theres no way
Fira and/or redeyes would make the gun dmg low just for that sake, so am the stupid one her m-key?
in the beginning of a bot when you usually do sector the npc takes high damage (normal damage) when shooting them and when you
hit them with other attacks it does very low damage on them(that's good) but while you grow in level the enemies (npc) takes low damage
with gun and better damage with other attacks(bad bad.. (plasma rifles are actually better then swords, that's why we ain't using swords no more. cause rifles does more damage then swords and katanas, but swords have no "AMMO!!") and that makes guns useless (allmost) and it makes the guns the worthless part in boutcheetah.
my suggestion is to eather make the guns deal more damage (at least a bit better then the part for that level)
or the ammo capacity for all the guns could be infinite or something like that.

i mean if the vlvl 1 arm does 23-33 damage then the lvl 1 gun would do 50-70 damage.
and the lvl 16 arm does 42-56 damage then the lvl 20 gun would do 80-110 damage.
the lvl 21 arm does 69-78 damage and the lvl 40 gun does 110-140 damage.
lvl 150 arm does 345-427 and the gun then does 500-700 damage.
the lvl 200 arm does (well dunno but ill guess and make something like that)493-614 and the gun then does 800-1200 ??? well it did go very high xD
but this is just a suggestion the admins could do whatever they want .

but theres a more logic way of doing this:

each lvl a bot goes up it gains 2 basic damage(and ma-by 3  to the critical) and the gun does 50-70 on lvl 1
it could do 50 dmg. theres lvl 1 lvl 20 lvl 40 lvl 60 lvl 80 lvl 100 lvl  120 lvl 130 lvl 140 lvl 150  lvl 170(maby) 11 guns then..
well you could add 100 to each guns so the lvl 1 gun does 100 dmg and the lvl 170 gun does 1100 damage.
WELL COME UPP WITH A MORE LOGIC TABLE THEN <.< am tired and i just want the gun dmg to go up so i can use the gun more(more then zero xD)

and if the gun damage is increased the gun would be more used and not like a thingy that just is there ...

but i have another plan...
why not makeevery bot type have 1 stat that its really good at?
Ram would be trans gouge
surge would be gun or speed(its better with gun cause its what this topic is made of xD)
and patch would be Trans critical(cause everybody have different logic's and some thinks TA is best while other thinks TD is better.
i don't like critical that much i actually like TD and TA more but it would just make these two groups "kill" eachother)
first i want a better post regarding the increase of gun dmg and next i want to know what the best idea of these ttree suggestion's are...?!?

THANK YOU !!!
Bioshock: a good game love it actually but a twisted story that
                        i didnt really understand fully.
BioShock 2: its like the first game i love it, its my favorite
                      game.
                       I understand this story anyway.
BioShock 3 Infinite: I cant wait untill it is released Q4 2012,

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3BIOSHOCK<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

NeoKiller

do you think someone will read the whole damn text?
edit it and reduce it to 2 sentencesi dont want to read this shiz.
i think its eas< towrite in 2 senteces that you want the dun dmg to be higher.

Allie

I read it.
I agreed before, people raged, I changed back.

felis666

well... this suggestion is out and wont be applied ?
why did they rage? are they stupid? =P
no offence just asking (i i'll offence xD)
Bioshock: a good game love it actually but a twisted story that
                        i didnt really understand fully.
BioShock 2: its like the first game i love it, its my favorite
                      game.
                       I understand this story anyway.
BioShock 3 Infinite: I cant wait untill it is released Q4 2012,

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3BIOSHOCK<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

NeoKiller

i didnt read it but if he suggests to increase gun dmg i say +1.
shockspike+3 could do like 300 dmg for example.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-