May 02, 2024, 04:20:26 AMLatest Member: euntaklee
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » Should these unreleased items be released?

Should these unreleased items be released?

Started by xbaras, January 22, 2011, 04:54:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xbaras

January 22, 2011, 04:54:36 AM Last Edit: January 22, 2011, 05:08:08 AM by xbaras
This would really make a difference if you could release these items in BoutCheetah (you could also have some for members only as a member benefit)

grant746

xbaras

Quote from: grant746 on January 22, 2011, 05:13:24 AM
Yes! Great Idea!!

This is a bit less than half the stuff I found. I'm not sure if I am permitted to show everything.

BoutXill

Sigh are you serious... The items you are referring to such as exp doubler and gigas and super doubler are in game
the skill is in game (i think) and the other items that your talking about are the merks such as the red
knight merk. Everyone knows about these items and i dont see a point in whining over them.
they are due for a new item anytime now... just give them a while. Okay? Hai Zalo and Ace

Insaniity

Passive skill Is not in the game.
xP doubler is in game but event only selected people have them either from event or staff.
merks? You mean Mercs? And wtf is a red knight merk.
And a new item will come out on 1/24/10.
A new item comes out every Monday.
But since they have been doing maintence on server they havent had the time to release a new item.

Kthx

~Insan

WOW U FOUND OUT HOW TO USE XnView@#!@#!@#!@$

-PeaceLover-

Meta

three of those items is in the shop, dummy.

I say no, it's useless.

Iridion

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

zomniethe4

Super doubler probably and hopefully won't be added again.
There are two passives the only two people have of one.
I'd prefer it to stay that way.

Zom

Meta

Insaniity

Wait wasnt that skill in bots? But nobody knew what it did o.o?

-PeaceLover-

Quote from: Meta on January 22, 2011, 06:39:52 PM
three of those items is in the shop, dummy.

I say no, it's useless.
rb and hp not in shop

Meta

Quote from: -PeaceLover- on January 22, 2011, 11:06:49 PM
rb and hp not in shop

Okay, before Allie reads ^^ I'll tell you why...

The reason why rb and hp packs isn't in shop is because people would abuse it to play on higher levels, but they were used as event items along with unreleased heads(like jack head, deadkitten, etc.).

Main reason was to stop people from abusing rb and hp packs on higher level maps. For example, Lets say I'm a level 166 patch, all coined out and i play map level 186 or 193 with a rb pack... If I get killed a lot in that map because of the little damage i give to the mobs/bosses, I would automatically use the rb pack and keep using it until i completed the map.

^ that's what Allie wanted, to stop people from doing higher maps when their too low leveled for it.

\story ends

Allie

I removed hp/rb packs generally because of randomdrops.
/shorter, more true story

Meta

Least I still remembered it was meant to be as a event item >:(

Xil

Quote from: BoutXill on January 22, 2011, 05:38:40 AM
Sigh are you serious... The items you are referring to such as exp doubler and gigas and super doubler are in game
the skill is in game (i think) and the other items that your talking about are the merks such as the red
knight merk. Everyone knows about these items and i dont see a point in whining over them.
they are due for a new item anytime now... just give them a while. Okay? Hai Zalo and Ace

Erm.... Same name as me....?

::)
pls

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-