May 09, 2024, 10:46:38 AMLatest Member: Avast
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Which skills do you prefer?

Which skills do you prefer?

Started by mhj, July 01, 2011, 12:41:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sirhamtaro

Guard crush
Counter

I'm not very good with them yet tho.

Lol allie,jrh is good with ion too...

KillerPig

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Yz

One of my biggest flaws is I lose skill in either upper or rush each time I pvp, some nights I destroy in rush and sometimes people beat me in high yellow when I'm using it so I have to get upper to kill them |:
DISCORD killyzkill

sirhamtaro

/tricky rages at others using upper...

Yz

Quote from: sirhamtaro on July 02, 2011, 09:07:06 PM
/tricky rages at others using upper...

The majority uses upper.. I don't rage at it.. I only raged at you because you ran from lvl 50's in FFA's until they had low hp when you were lv 100 or so >_>
DISCORD killyzkill

Neoxon

Back in the old Bots, GC and Breakfall every game, but I mostly PvP'd with Americans back then so I was actually able to block.

Now a days it's all about Upper and Breakfall. Sometimes Rush for lulz but always rush on my Ram.
Latest tag

On my way to the top. No looking back now.

Lyric_

Quote from: Neoxon on July 03, 2011, 04:16:05 PM
Back in the old Bots, GC and Breakfall every game, but I mostly PvP'd with Americans back then so I was actually able to block.

Now a days it's all about Upper and Breakfall. Sometimes Rush for lulz but always rush on my Ram.

GC till I die

I'm not a player I just crush a lot.

Optimism

Depending on the individual, upper/BF or upper/counter in PvP.

BvB: Rush/BF or Rush/charge. Base is pretty variable -- it depends on what your team uses and what your opponents are using.
- Opti -
- Sanctuary Founder | PvP King -
- Retired -

inb4lyfe

July 03, 2011, 06:42:39 PM #24 Last Edit: July 03, 2011, 06:47:04 PM by inb4lyfe
Quote from: Optimism on July 03, 2011, 04:55:42 PM
Depending on the individual, upper/BF or upper/counter in PvP.

BvB: Rush/BF or Rush/charge. Base is pretty variable -- it depends on what your team uses and what your opponents are using.

Going to pull a Jules here.

lol okay base is "pretty varible" with skill packets.  have you ever played base?  ya im gonna use an upper surge cuz benefits of hitting one ledge is more important than pushing.  okay.

have you ever used a ram?  charge on a ram?  okay.  make yourself more susceptible to rush pushes and trans stalks for getting a very slight early edge.  okay.

"it depends on what your team uses and what your opponents are using."
wat? watwatwatwatwat
Killer pig.  Yet that so called killer pig is being killed for crispy bacon?  Not so killer to me, unless by killer you mean that's some killer bacon.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-