May 01, 2024, 11:44:57 PMLatest Member: Ferbalkoa
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Come play apb!

Come play apb!

Started by Godz, March 24, 2014, 12:37:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Godz

Was block for using a third party program,
all this because I was running bots in the background?

Godz

Godz

Quote from: kulvinder on April 02, 2014, 05:04:47 AM
You gotta talk to them and tell them you're not h@cking.
I'm on probation so if they find a third party programs in my logs again I'm done.

Yz

nah by third party program they mean a program that affected the game itself. maybe you had macros on that you didn't think were illegal or sumfin?

Quote from: Iridion on March 29, 2014, 03:40:57 PM
y would you throw 200$ in an online game

Quote from: -Speedy- on March 29, 2014, 07:03:28 PM
Quote from: Cooky on March 29, 2014, 05:04:23 PM
Quote from: Iridion on March 29, 2014, 03:40:57 PM
y would you throw 200$ in an online game

why not?
Because it is wasteful. But it is his money and he can do what he pleases.

you're both retarded

im 100% sure that compared to iri (idk about speedy) i have more money to spend on fun stuff. i play more vidya so i'd buy stuff on vidya games if i know i'll be spending time on them, whereas if i didn't all the money would go to would be stupid **** at the mall when i walk past a nice shirt or somethin'. which is still a worth buy, but why is it better then spending money on fun stuff online?

ive spent liiiike $250 on warframe, anyone who says it's a waste and that it's "just out of opinion" is still flat-out wrong seeing as i've spent 350ish hours on the game in a month. that's called getting your moneys worth

if i didn't spend that money it woulda gone on excess junk food, clothes that i didn't need or really want, or savings which anyone with a good budget wouldn't need to put extra money into

if you've got the money and you'll get enjoyment out of it there's no chance it can be a waste, just like nothings a waste of time if it was time having fun (so long as the time having fun was free time)
DISCORD killyzkill

Xx Itz Ian

I prefer spending my money on online games rather then on games in stores. I've spend 500$ on League and still worth it everyday.
League of Legends:
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=ianv
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=smurf+leblanc
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=qqdz

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  Xx ItZ Ian
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Godz

Cooky

Quote from: Yz on April 02, 2014, 01:43:16 PM
seeing as i've spent 350ish hours on the game in a month.

thats 12 hours a day lol

u mean 250

btw I agree with everything u said

hearthstone got way more fun for me once I spent money to buy more card packs. now I have really cool cards and can actually make competitive decks. totally don't regret it, and will keep buying more. BOTS got more fun when I bought coin items too, and same with Warframe too.

tincan

Ill admit i've bought about 500$ worth of Nx for Maplestory.
Still worth it to this day.
TinyBot aka TinyPatch

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-