May 17, 2024, 04:26:20 PMLatest Member: Sprechchor
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Report A Bug » Solved Bug Reports » Bout doesn't start?? Wtf?

Bout doesn't start?? Wtf?

Started by Rynooo666, May 31, 2011, 12:08:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rynooo666

I downloaded the newest client and after i did all the updates i clicked start but nothing happened the update screen just closed and nothing happened?

I read that it may be because bout.dat is not in the folder but it is there and i even did what it said to chance in the version.txt and still didn't help

Santa

Hello, this issue is created by having a anti-virus enabled, that detects one or more of the BoutCheetah's client as a virus.  You must add the client folder path which is "C:\Zylon Gaming\BoutCheetah" to the exception list on your anti-virus.  Once you have done that, you will need to go to the quarantine list in your anti-virus, and undo the actions it has changed, or just re-install the client.  If that does not work, simply disable the anti-virus completely, and re-install the client.

Rynooo666

Alright i went to AVG and put the boutcheetah path in the exceptions list but i couldnt find the quarantine list in avg

Tzeshuan

Rynooo666

I redownloaded the whole thing and installed it again and still doesn't work please someone help :S

Santa

Hello, I will be releasing a new client install for all of you to try shortly.  I will be creating it now, it will be up later today.

Tzeshuan

Santa

The client was released several days ago, I hope it helped.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-