zomniethe4

Do you prefer that or FL Studio.

Zom

Pokeh

Quote from: zomniethe4 on August 11, 2012, 10:26:34 PM

FL is cancer since all most ***s do is punch in notes and call it a beat >_>

Ableton>Mixcraft>Reason/Everything Else/Garageband>FL

It's good to let out your ideas fast if your actually talented; but still kinda limiting and it's produced more ***s than grammy producers.

Gonna get down to leaning Ableton this winter. Shits so hard.

Quote from: Santa on August 11, 2012, 10:19:28 PM

Rossbach

Omnomnom eating toast.

mo9

ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

Yz

Quote from: Pokeh on August 11, 2012, 10:31:34 PM
Quote from: zomniethe4 on August 11, 2012, 10:26:34 PM

FL is cancer since all most ***s do is punch in notes and call it a beat >_>

Ableton>Mixcraft>Reason/Everything Else/Garageband>FL

people like DotEXE and Tristam and Rogue use FL and seem to be doing a better job than you're doing by far.

From what I know, Ableton>FL>Reason>Everything Else>Mixcraft

Mixcraft is like GIMP. Limited to everything else but easy a.f and Poke why aren't you taking those steps into the complicated world of music programs?

You are also forgetting many. Ableton isn't even #1. There's like 5bil programs out there as good as Ableton = better than Mixcraft. Axwell uses something entirely different for example.
DISCORD killyzkill

Pokeh

Dude it's extremely basic but has powerful effects/features.

Definitely 'limiting' considering the Pro version is <1 GB and the normal is about 300 mb (lool) but I wouldn't say Mixcraft is at all really limiting.

http://www.acoustica.com/mixcraft/features.htm

It can even be used to master sounds.

The only real limitation it has is the hardware equipment you're using to run it. Else this thing can handle everything.

Quotepeople like DotEXE and Tristam and Rogue use FL and seem to be doing a better job than you're doing by far.

Comparing artists from different genres never help. What I said by
Quote"FL is cancer since all most ***s do is punch in notes and call it a beat >_>; It's good to let out your ideas fast if your actually talented; but still kinda limiting and it's produced more ***s than grammy producers."

I meant Rap/HipHop Producers today. Which is really true; and from what i've heard of the names you've mentioned they're dj's/techno producers and y'all need like $5k equipment to even start. Meaning they just use FL to record and then add effects to. Which is such a basic (but the most down to earth) way of making music that you dont need any special music software to record it. Duh they're more successful than me, I haven't done shit to advertise myself and theirs way more Rap/HipHop producers out there than DJ/techno producers. Not to mention the gigs they do at parties/etc. giving fame and such.

http://audio-production-software-review.toptenreviews.com/

Dunno of any other programs other than the top 20 mainstream ones, really so can't say anything about that.

QuoteAbleton>FL>Reason>Everything Else>Mixcraft

lol i wont argue but i supported my opinion above

123bomb1234

****ing Poke is an idiot when it comes to software. FL Studio >> Mixcraft in so many ways. It can alter sounds into how you want, you can use VST's to create new sounds, you can create your own loops (Unlike mixcraft where you take pre-made ones and just put them together to make a song = basic shit) FL Studio 6 (FL Studio 11 is latest) is more advanced than anything Mixcraft has put out. When you start FL Studio of course it'll sound worse than starting Mixcraft because it's more advanced and takes more time then just putting random loops together. But when you get better and better at it, it sounds better.

So in a way, Mixcraft is the Producers' Cancer. 9th Wonder >> ANY HIP HOP ARTIST USING MIXCRAFT (OHWAIT THAT'S NONE EXCEPT FOR JACKSHIT AMATEURS)

Yz

Quote from: 123bomb1234 on August 12, 2012, 02:49:59 AM
****ing Poke is an idiot when it comes to software. FL Studio >> Mixcraft in so many ways. It can alter sounds into how you want, you can use VST's to create new sounds, you can create your own loops (Unlike mixcraft where you take pre-made ones and just put them together to make a song = basic shit) FL Studio 6 (FL Studio 11 is latest) is more advanced than anything Mixcraft has put out. When you start FL Studio of course it'll sound worse than starting Mixcraft because it's more advanced and takes more time then just putting random loops together. But when you get better and better at it, it sounds better.

So in a way, Mixcraft is the Producers' Cancer. 9th Wonder >> ANY HIP HOP ARTIST USING MIXCRAFT (OHWAIT THAT'S NONE EXCEPT FOR JACKSHIT AMATEURS)

thanks for replying for me Z i was gonna say the exact same thing xD
DISCORD killyzkill

KillerPig

Quote from: 123bomb1234 on August 12, 2012, 02:49:59 AM

ohoho

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Pokeh

mixcraft can do all those nig nog you'd only know if you spent as much time using fl as mixcraft >_>

seriously, prove me wrong. the only thing it shits in is is like cd burning and label burning. Which is just a different program by the same company.

Btw using premade loops is for plebs. I make my own loops mostly now unless i sample

123bomb1234

Name 1 good Hip Hop producer who uses Mixcraft, lmao.

Rossbach

Omnomnom eating toast.

Surgeypurgey

August 12, 2012, 03:36:29 AM #14 Last Edit: August 12, 2012, 03:36:40 AM by Surgeypurgey
Quote from: Yz on April 06, 1974, 07:49:27 AM
DotEXE and Tristam and Rogue

Do you listen to Monstercat Media? : o

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-