May 02, 2024, 05:45:12 PMLatest Member: ThomasAlefs
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Patience loosing

Patience loosing

Started by alex75, November 06, 2011, 07:25:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alex75

November 06, 2011, 07:25:54 AM Last Edit: November 06, 2011, 07:43:39 AM by alex75
I'm losing my patience alot.Because I've been hacked over 1 or 2 weeks ago and Santa takes my msg like a joke.I'm losing my patience and I will quit BC if i do not recover something from my old work that took months.
Some people don't understand the word "fun" but they do understand the word(s) "stfu  just fight"

NeoKiller

Did I get that right, you hacked for some weeks, you got banned and not you expect to get your stuff back ?

alex75

Quote from: NeoKiller on November 06, 2011, 07:29:22 AM
Did I get that right, you hacked for some weeks, you got banned and not you expect to get your stuff back ?
Hacked* soz i modify that.
Some people don't understand the word "fun" but they do understand the word(s) "stfu  just fight"

Click

He got hacked and he told Kenny about it but he did not get anything back, and Kenny is not replying.
I'm only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.

Allie

I've already lost my patience with those people who decide to give their passwords out.

Shadow

If you give out your password to people and lose you stuff that is your fault.  Don't really expect a lot of help when it's something you brought on yourself.  Kenny is very generous though and will sometimes help people out.  However, he is pretty busy so your just gonna have to wait a little and try contacting him on MSN.
BOUTCHEETAHS FIRST PLAYER TO LOGIN ON THE PRIVATE SERVER, FIRST PLAYER TO BE ADDED AS A GM, FIRST PLAYER TO REACH MAX LEVEL.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-