May 19, 2024, 07:16:20 AMLatest Member: ytru97

Khaos

Started by Allie, January 03, 2012, 09:00:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allie

PvP is for fun, not for winning purposes.
Simply picking off the "weaker one" (which in this case is false, it's more picking off the only one in the room that can defeat you) is done strictly for winning purposes -- it eliminates the fun in the game as that player who just got "picked off" just got op smashed.

123bomb123

srsly, can you get on Ryura so I can woop you??!
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

Yz

i pick on the one i dont like lol
DISCORD killyzkill

Shadow

So basically your saying instead of me going after you and letting you wonder around.  I should of went after Toast and Selene while they were fighting ?  That's just an example of last nights fight because if I would of joined in their fight.  You would of been free to just stay out of taking anything then come in a trans smash us with Jura.  So that's why I did what I did, if I'm not mistaken why not take out the strongest player first then save the weaker ones for later instead of taking damage from them then trying to fight off a stronger adversary that's just the way I view it.
BOUTCHEETAHS FIRST PLAYER TO LOGIN ON THE PRIVATE SERVER, FIRST PLAYER TO BE ADDED AS A GM, FIRST PLAYER TO REACH MAX LEVEL.

Iridion

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

mhj

She has a point. You can always win the game in the end by killing all the low leveled as your priority, not assuming that you did because I couldn't tell wether you did or not.

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

Shadow

Quote from: mhj on January 04, 2012, 11:13:46 AM
She has a point. You can always win the game in the end by killing all the low leveled as your priority, not assuming that you did because I couldn't tell wether you did or not.
Or you could kill the person who would put up the most fight against you in the beginning and save the noobies for later lol.
BOUTCHEETAHS FIRST PLAYER TO LOGIN ON THE PRIVATE SERVER, FIRST PLAYER TO BE ADDED AS A GM, FIRST PLAYER TO REACH MAX LEVEL.

mhj

Quote from: Shadow on January 04, 2012, 11:58:37 AM
Or you could kill the person who would put up the most fight against you in the beginning and save the noobies for later lol.
You don't get the point. A noob like me could kill 2 even more newbies, then get killed by you and I would still win the game by 2-1-0-0. That would not be a deserved win.

The whole point of this thread is about people (maybe you) doing that. So don't come up with this now.

Iridion

wait now who does the most kills wins a pvp match?

thats how we roll maddie

NeoKiller

Quote from: Iridion on January 04, 2012, 12:33:03 PM
Nope, the last man standing.

Shadow

Well I'm sorry if it annoyed you Allie but that's just my way in PvP.  I get rid of the strongest and then give my self a chance at the end to kill the newbies.  Whereas if I kill the newbies and probably take some damage in the process in the beginning I'm basically hurting my chances of beating the stronger opponent.

Yz

Quote from: mhj on January 04, 2012, 12:05:51 PM
Quote from: Shadow on January 04, 2012, 11:58:37 AM
You don't get the point. A noob like me could kill 2 even more newbies, then get killed by you and I would still win the game by 2-1-0-0. That would not be a deserved win.

The whole point of this thread is about people (maybe you) doing that. So don't come up with this now.

dude ur retarded kills dont count for shit in pvp

Quote from: Shadow on January 04, 2012, 02:22:25 PM
Well I'm sorry if it annoyed you Allie but that's just my way in PvP.  I get rid of the strongest and then give my self a chance at the end to kill the newbies.  Whereas if I kill the newbies and probably take some damage in the process in the beginning I'm basically hurting my chances of beating the stronger opponent.

i play the exact same way buddeh
DISCORD killyzkill

Iridion

Quote from: NeoKiller on January 04, 2012, 12:43:48 PM
Nope, the last man standing.

then do what has to be done to win who givs a fuk about who to pick first

thats how we roll maddie

mhj

The last man standing gets #1 on that "throne" thingy. But if you look at the stat board #1 is the one who got the most kills. Not sure lol.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-