May 21, 2024, 08:45:48 PMLatest Member: Robertbof
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » I am Resigning From My Moderator Position

I am Resigning From My Moderator Position

Started by Cooky, March 24, 2013, 09:35:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cooky

I am resigning from my moderator position because I am simply not mature enough to be a mod.. I will maybe try again after I have matured but its going to take a long time and I doubt I would be given another chance anyway but we will see. Ironically, this is probably the most mature thing I have ever done.

No one told me to say this.
No one suggested this.
No I am not 'avoiding demotion'.

I will still be active on Bout Cheetah and on the forums doing my events, and yes I will still continue to report rulebreakers to help out.

It was nice being a mod again and im thankful I was given a second chance but I realize its just not right for me. To the staff, thanks, it was fun working with you!

I apologize for leaving you guys short but hopefully you can quickly find someone to replace me.

Long live Bout Cheetah!

antisickness

Gj. Takes a lot of willpower to admit that.

Respect +0.5

war_lord159

Well you were a good mod

But still happy you will still be acting like one  ;)
IGN: War Lord | Guild: Redemption|

Dream: To help the BoutCheetah Community =)

War's Price Guide: http://tinyurl.com/dyg5dym

Meteor

Well you certainly gained a bit more respect from me by resigning yourself, rather than waiting to get demoted. It was the right thing to do.

Peace cooks.

(click to show/hide)

Experiences

To bad you decided to resign you were a Great mod, the desicion you made however takes alot of Will to make. Im glad youre staying and Will keep doing what you were doing. :)

IGN: Rapidash/Experiences/Expeh.
=-Lvl 270-=

Ramk1ng

Sad to hear that your resigning bud, u were a great mod and still a fantastic dude ;)

Cooky

thanks for the kind words guys  :)

(yay i dont have to wait for my posts to be accepted)

mic99

Sad that you are resigning.

Also as Anti said, it does take a lot of willpower to do this and I'm proud of you for doing this.

The good thing is as you stated, you will still help out and be a part of this community while doing your fun events, or other things that make this game more fun to play.

I'll seeya around bud.

-CodePurple

lara538

Quote from: mic99 on March 24, 2013, 12:28:14 PM

Also as Anti said, it does take a lot of willpower to do this and I'm proud of you for doing this.

The good thing is as you stated, you will still help out and be a part of this community while doing your fun events, or other things that make this game more fun to play.

I'll seeya around bud.

-Maxter_Gundam

I make code words mine :)
Its a mature decision as u said. Hope to really keep seeing u in game bro :)

Btw the game is VERY low on mods now they will have to probably promote more than one player and asap. Hard decisions to higher staff make in the next days xD
Thanks ang and spidey for the sigs! :3

(click to show/hide)

Mario666

So if some nub has Cooky, what's your ign gonna be?

lara538

Quote from: Mario666 on March 24, 2013, 01:29:07 PM

I suggest The True Cooky
xD
EDIT: or The Original Cooky
Thanks ang and spidey for the sigs! :3

(click to show/hide)

-PeaceLover-

Cooky

Quote from: Mario666 on March 24, 2013, 01:29:07 PM
oh shit didnt think of that  :-\

probly Cook

or Capybara lol

hawk5005

I certainly did not see this coming.
Just proves that you might be more mature than I thought.
It's good that you'll stick around, maybe one day sooner or later you'll become a mod again.

MagicXR

Quote from: mic99 on March 24, 2013, 12:28:14 PM

I'll see you around bud.

-Chief General Vapor
Make your IGN CookE or something

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-