May 21, 2024, 09:59:45 AMLatest Member: masagnik1226
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » I am Resigning From My Moderator Position

I am Resigning From My Moderator Position

Started by Cooky, March 24, 2013, 09:35:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cooky

I am resigning from my moderator position because I am simply not mature enough to be a mod.. I will maybe try again after I have matured but its going to take a long time and I doubt I would be given another chance anyway but we will see. Ironically, this is probably the most mature thing I have ever done.

No one told me to say this.
No one suggested this.
No I am not 'avoiding demotion'.

I will still be active on Bout Cheetah and on the forums doing my events, and yes I will still continue to report rulebreakers to help out.

It was nice being a mod again and im thankful I was given a second chance but I realize its just not right for me. To the staff, thanks, it was fun working with you!

I apologize for leaving you guys short but hopefully you can quickly find someone to replace me.

Long live Bout Cheetah!

antisickness

Gj. Takes a lot of willpower to admit that.

Respect +0.5

war_lord159

Well you were a good mod

But still happy you will still be acting like one  ;)
IGN: War Lord | Guild: Redemption|

Dream: To help the BoutCheetah Community =)

War's Price Guide: http://tinyurl.com/dyg5dym

Meteor

Well you certainly gained a bit more respect from me by resigning yourself, rather than waiting to get demoted. It was the right thing to do.

Peace cooks.

(click to show/hide)

Experiences

To bad you decided to resign you were a Great mod, the desicion you made however takes alot of Will to make. Im glad youre staying and Will keep doing what you were doing. :)

IGN: Rapidash/Experiences/Expeh.
=-Lvl 270-=

Ramk1ng

Sad to hear that your resigning bud, u were a great mod and still a fantastic dude ;)

Cooky

thanks for the kind words guys  :)

(yay i dont have to wait for my posts to be accepted)

mic99

Sad that you are resigning.

Also as Anti said, it does take a lot of willpower to do this and I'm proud of you for doing this.

The good thing is as you stated, you will still help out and be a part of this community while doing your fun events, or other things that make this game more fun to play.

I'll seeya around bud.

-CodePurple

lara538

Quote from: mic99 on March 24, 2013, 12:28:14 PM

Also as Anti said, it does take a lot of willpower to do this and I'm proud of you for doing this.

The good thing is as you stated, you will still help out and be a part of this community while doing your fun events, or other things that make this game more fun to play.

I'll seeya around bud.

-Maxter_Gundam

I make code words mine :)
Its a mature decision as u said. Hope to really keep seeing u in game bro :)

Btw the game is VERY low on mods now they will have to probably promote more than one player and asap. Hard decisions to higher staff make in the next days xD
Thanks ang and spidey for the sigs! :3

(click to show/hide)

Mario666

So if some nub has Cooky, what's your ign gonna be?

lara538

Quote from: Mario666 on March 24, 2013, 01:29:07 PM

I suggest The True Cooky
xD
EDIT: or The Original Cooky

(click to show/hide)

-PeaceLover-

Cooky

Quote from: Mario666 on March 24, 2013, 01:29:07 PM
oh shit didnt think of that  :-\

probly Cook

or Capybara lol

hawk5005

I certainly did not see this coming.
Just proves that you might be more mature than I thought.
It's good that you'll stick around, maybe one day sooner or later you'll become a mod again.

MagicXR

Quote from: mic99 on March 24, 2013, 12:28:14 PM

I'll see you around bud.

-Chief General Vapor
Make your IGN CookE or something

Thornz

IGN ideas:

Cooky v1
Cookiez
Leonardo DiCapprio

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

Selene

Quote from: Thornz on March 24, 2013, 06:45:22 PM
IGN ideas:

Cooky v1
Cookiez
Leonardo DiCapprio

Cooky already picked his in-game name.

FallenShadow

If you ask me there is no such thing as being too mature. However, there is a difference like being a child at heart and being able to enjoy, have fun and be silly but, when situations come being able to  man up and deal with it in the appropriate situation. Also, immaturity always gives us a good laugh two! But yeah, i haven't really spoken to you Cooky but you sound like a great guy. Have fun playing and i'll catch you around.

Toast

And we pretty much have no mods again. x.x

lara538

Quote from: Toast on March 24, 2013, 08:32:18 PM
And we pretty much have no mods again. x.x

Cuz this i said that higher staff have to decide 2-4 players to be promoted asap.
Mods currently are:
Angrod
Max
Shass
Only 3 :P

(click to show/hide)

medchiller

They don't "have" to do anything. If they think that the 3 mods can carry out the job then that's their choice. Although Imo I think they will realize that they will need 1-2 more mods just because a lot of the time there aren't any Mods on. Not trying to offend anyone just seems like they could be more active than they are. They have their lives so I can't complain too much. ;)

FallenShadow

Quote from: medchiller on March 24, 2013, 11:08:54 PM
They don't "have" to do anything. If they think that the 3 mods can carry out the job then that's their choice. Although Imo I think they will realize that they will need 1-2 more mods just because a lot of the time there aren't any Mods on. Not trying to offend anyone just seems like they could be more active than they are. They have their lives so I can't complain too much. ;)

ha i'd love to do the job :>. But then again 1. I'm not well known 2. I don't think i have been long enough member for this.

Allie

Quote from: medchiller on March 24, 2013, 11:08:54 PM

We have 3 mods. And 3 GMs and 4 admins.

medchiller

As I can see on the staff list but imo the GM's and Admins have enough in them and are at the right activity level. Not trying to say the Mods are the only staff members or anything :)

lara538

GMs and Admins have more things to do game related than mods so they have less time to moderate lobby than mods.
For example:
During the week none of the 3 admins is active. Max isnt active during the week also(dunno abt the other 2). And Meteor isnt active ingame on weekdays or weekends. Zero havent being on lately(forums and ingame).
Ik its u that have to decide Allie,but in my opinion we are low at staff members and i think others will agree with me. Btw i can imagine how hard it can be choose players that have potential to be mods.

(click to show/hide)

Rossbach

We have three Mods, three GMs, and four Admins.

//

BC has three Mods, three GMs, and four Admins.

::)

People lets get back on topic. This won't really change anything, Cooky will still act and do the things he used to, keep it up.

Omnomnom eating toast.

spiderstar

Let's get back on topic shall we?  This isn't a thread about saying we need more staff members, it's about Cooky's resignation.  

Well Cooky, on the bright side you'll have more time to do your events in-game.  

zomniethe4

Zom

Cooky

cybercjt

Normal / Low
IGN: LT.Surge / Psycho_Patch
Level: 172 / 7
Guild: None / None

Thx to Pig for the Raichu sig. :D

Badass PvPer I guess so.. XD

ilovemoney

#1 Marketplace Seller
Best Mercher/Seller in This GAME #FACT

Selene

Cooky

zomniethe4

Quote from: Cooky on March 25, 2013, 10:44:05 AM
Quote from: zomniethe4 on March 25, 2013, 10:40:55 AM
u just realized it, lol

idgaf rly
i just find it funny how u announced your resigning like we all were waiting for you to be demoted
crying in so many threads to be a mod is when u shouldve noticed u werent ready

Zom

Selene

You had a big star and position "login".

Zom, if you knew the full story you would know.

zomniethe4

if i knew the full story i would know...the full story?
wat

Zom

Cooky

Quote from: zomniethe4 on March 25, 2013, 08:26:02 PM
wat
not everyone was 'waiting for you to be demoted' like you claim

Purple

Quote from: zomniethe4 on March 25, 2013, 08:26:02 PM
wat

she probably meant "If you knew the full story you probably wouldn't be such a ****."

^**** im special xd

Selene

No I don't mean that. Tricky knows what I am talking about.

Anyway lets stay on topic please.

Nucleaon

Lawl they are on topic. Convo about cooky's resignation.

I resigned before it was cool
/Ultimatehipster

IGNs:
BC: Nuc | Kyura
GC: SaphireFlare

Yz

Quote from: Nucleaon on March 25, 2013, 09:05:09 PM

/Ultimatehipster

Anyone who resigned in 2013 resigned after like 50,000 other staff members.
DISCORD killyzkill

123bomb123

Quote from: Yz on March 25, 2013, 09:09:48 PM
Quote from: Nucleaon on March 25, 2013, 09:05:09 PM

/Ultimatehipster

Anyone who resigned in 2013 resigned after like 50,000 other staff members.
i hope shass gets demoted, not good service for ppl like me

on topic, I think cooky deserves gm.
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

Selene

March 26, 2013, 11:10:57 AM #42 Last Edit: March 26, 2013, 11:16:45 AM by Selene
Cooky and Zom you both are acting immature and starting drama.. Stop it right now before I lock this topic..

Post deleted.

Purple

Quote from: Selene on March 26, 2013, 11:10:57 AM
Cooky and Zom you both are acting immature and starting drama.. Stop it right now before I lock this topic..

Post deleted.

Blame cooky for something zom started. You such a good gm

edit: ontopic, Mature of you to resign instead of getting demoted, cooky.

^**** im special xd

Yz

Quote from: Purple on March 26, 2013, 11:20:01 AM

Post deleted.

Fighting back is just as bad as starting one. You ever heard the phrase "I don't care who started it, I'm ending it"? Come on asmit, easy to figure out.
DISCORD killyzkill

Purple

Quote from: Yz on March 26, 2013, 11:30:49 AM
Quote from: Purple on March 26, 2013, 11:20:01 AM

Post deleted.

Fighting back is just as bad as starting one. You ever heard the phrase "I don't care who started it, I'm ending it"? Come on asmit, easy to figure out.

From what I saw (I may have missed a post or two, don't think I did though) cooky wasn't even fighting back. He simply asked zom to stop.

^**** im special xd

zomniethe4

"don't be that guy, nobody likes that guy"
way to tell me to stop, lol. all I basically said was that I'm glad cooky finally realized he isn't that mature

Zom

Cooky

clearly i wasnt fighting, causing drama, or being immature at all

in fact I even said "Zom please stop creating drama' but I see my post has been removed..   go figure

regardless, lets try to keep this thread a 'drama free' zone

NeoKiller

^why dont you just lock it?
your aim was to inform people why you're not mod anymore, they all will find out by reading the first post, so yeah.

Cooky

Quote from: NeoKiller on March 26, 2013, 02:03:42 PM
^why dont you just lock it?
your aim was to inform people why you're not mod anymore, they all will find out by reading the first post, so yeah.
good question

why dont all people lock threads right away that are just to provide other users with information?

zomniethe4

Zom

Iridion

cmon its clear you like people telling you "oh congratz for working hard and being a mod again" and "oh so good of yours resigning your shiny mod position"

inb4 selene goes on STOPTHEDRAMAORIWILLMAKEULEARNURLESSON.!

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Purple

Quote from: Iridion on March 26, 2013, 03:23:59 PM
cmon its clear you like people telling you "oh congratz for working hard and being a mod again" and "oh so good of yours resigning your shiny mod position"

Everyone likes being praised, feeling good about themselves, etc. Just because someone decides to be a bit more obvious about it doesn't necessarily mean that it's a bad thing.

^**** im special xd

Iridion

Quote from: Purple on March 26, 2013, 03:28:27 PM

Everyone likes being praised, feeling good about themselves, etc. Just because someone decides to be a bit more obvious about it doesn't necessarily mean that it's a bad thing.

never mentioned it being bad

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Purple

Quote from: Iridion on March 26, 2013, 03:31:22 PM

From the way I read it it seemed negative. My bad if you didn't mean it that way.

^**** im special xd

cybercjt

Quote from: Purple on March 26, 2013, 03:35:00 PM
Quote from: Iridion on March 26, 2013, 03:31:22 PM

From the way I read it it seemed negative. My bad if you didn't mean it that way.
well haters just gonna hate
Normal / Low
IGN: LT.Surge / Psycho_Patch
Level: 172 / 7
Guild: None / None

Thx to Pig for the Raichu sig. :D

Badass PvPer I guess so.. XD

Cooky

page 1 -  sad to see you leave cooky thats a mature thing to do though
page 2 - we need more mods now?
page 3 - LOOK! COOKYS CAUSING DRAMA!11!1!
page 4- pointless discussions

this thread has run its course. thank you to those who said nice things.   :)

locked.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-