May 21, 2024, 10:25:00 AMLatest Member: masagnik1226
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » I am Resigning From My Moderator Position

I am Resigning From My Moderator Position

Started by Cooky, March 24, 2013, 09:35:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thornz

IGN ideas:

Cooky v1
Cookiez
Leonardo DiCapprio

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

Selene

Quote from: Thornz on March 24, 2013, 06:45:22 PM
IGN ideas:

Cooky v1
Cookiez
Leonardo DiCapprio

Cooky already picked his in-game name.

FallenShadow

If you ask me there is no such thing as being too mature. However, there is a difference like being a child at heart and being able to enjoy, have fun and be silly but, when situations come being able to  man up and deal with it in the appropriate situation. Also, immaturity always gives us a good laugh two! But yeah, i haven't really spoken to you Cooky but you sound like a great guy. Have fun playing and i'll catch you around.

Toast

And we pretty much have no mods again. x.x

lara538

Quote from: Toast on March 24, 2013, 08:32:18 PM
And we pretty much have no mods again. x.x

Cuz this i said that higher staff have to decide 2-4 players to be promoted asap.
Mods currently are:
Angrod
Max
Shass
Only 3 :P
Thanks ang and spidey for the sigs! :3

(click to show/hide)

medchiller

They don't "have" to do anything. If they think that the 3 mods can carry out the job then that's their choice. Although Imo I think they will realize that they will need 1-2 more mods just because a lot of the time there aren't any Mods on. Not trying to offend anyone just seems like they could be more active than they are. They have their lives so I can't complain too much. ;)

FallenShadow

Quote from: medchiller on March 24, 2013, 11:08:54 PM
They don't "have" to do anything. If they think that the 3 mods can carry out the job then that's their choice. Although Imo I think they will realize that they will need 1-2 more mods just because a lot of the time there aren't any Mods on. Not trying to offend anyone just seems like they could be more active than they are. They have their lives so I can't complain too much. ;)

ha i'd love to do the job :>. But then again 1. I'm not well known 2. I don't think i have been long enough member for this.

Allie

Quote from: medchiller on March 24, 2013, 11:08:54 PM

We have 3 mods. And 3 GMs and 4 admins.

medchiller

As I can see on the staff list but imo the GM's and Admins have enough in them and are at the right activity level. Not trying to say the Mods are the only staff members or anything :)

lara538

GMs and Admins have more things to do game related than mods so they have less time to moderate lobby than mods.
For example:
During the week none of the 3 admins is active. Max isnt active during the week also(dunno abt the other 2). And Meteor isnt active ingame on weekdays or weekends. Zero havent being on lately(forums and ingame).
Ik its u that have to decide Allie,but in my opinion we are low at staff members and i think others will agree with me. Btw i can imagine how hard it can be choose players that have potential to be mods.
Thanks ang and spidey for the sigs! :3

(click to show/hide)

Rossbach

We have three Mods, three GMs, and four Admins.

//

BC has three Mods, three GMs, and four Admins.

::)

People lets get back on topic. This won't really change anything, Cooky will still act and do the things he used to, keep it up.

Omnomnom eating toast.

spiderstar

Let's get back on topic shall we?  This isn't a thread about saying we need more staff members, it's about Cooky's resignation.  

Well Cooky, on the bright side you'll have more time to do your events in-game.  

zomniethe4

Zom

Cooky

cybercjt

Normal / Low
IGN: LT.Surge / Psycho_Patch
Level: 172 / 7
Guild: None / None

Thx to Pig for the Raichu sig. :D

Badass PvPer I guess so.. XD

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-