May 21, 2024, 04:42:11 PMLatest Member: anaepsy
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » I am Resigning From My Moderator Position

I am Resigning From My Moderator Position

Started by Cooky, March 24, 2013, 09:35:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Purple

Quote from: Yz on March 26, 2013, 11:30:49 AM
Quote from: Purple on March 26, 2013, 11:20:01 AM
Quote from: Selene on March 26, 2013, 11:10:57 AM
Cooky and Zom you both are acting immature and starting drama.. Stop it right now before I lock this topic..

Post deleted.

Blame cooky for something zom started. You such a good gm

edit: ontopic, Mature of you to resign instead of getting demoted, cooky.

Fighting back is just as bad as starting one. You ever heard the phrase "I don't care who started it, I'm ending it"? Come on asmit, easy to figure out.

From what I saw (I may have missed a post or two, don't think I did though) cooky wasn't even fighting back. He simply asked zom to stop.

^**** im special xd

zomniethe4

"don't be that guy, nobody likes that guy"
way to tell me to stop, lol. all I basically said was that I'm glad cooky finally realized he isn't that mature

Zom

Cooky

clearly i wasnt fighting, causing drama, or being immature at all

in fact I even said "Zom please stop creating drama' but I see my post has been removed..   go figure

regardless, lets try to keep this thread a 'drama free' zone

NeoKiller

^why dont you just lock it?
your aim was to inform people why you're not mod anymore, they all will find out by reading the first post, so yeah.

Cooky

Quote from: NeoKiller on March 26, 2013, 02:03:42 PM
^why dont you just lock it?
your aim was to inform people why you're not mod anymore, they all will find out by reading the first post, so yeah.
good question

why dont all people lock threads right away that are just to provide other users with information?

zomniethe4

Zom

Iridion

cmon its clear you like people telling you "oh congratz for working hard and being a mod again" and "oh so good of yours resigning your shiny mod position"

inb4 selene goes on STOPTHEDRAMAORIWILLMAKEULEARNURLESSON.!

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Purple

Quote from: Iridion on March 26, 2013, 03:23:59 PM
cmon its clear you like people telling you "oh congratz for working hard and being a mod again" and "oh so good of yours resigning your shiny mod position"

Everyone likes being praised, feeling good about themselves, etc. Just because someone decides to be a bit more obvious about it doesn't necessarily mean that it's a bad thing.

^**** im special xd

Iridion

Quote from: Purple on March 26, 2013, 03:28:27 PM

Everyone likes being praised, feeling good about themselves, etc. Just because someone decides to be a bit more obvious about it doesn't necessarily mean that it's a bad thing.

never mentioned it being bad

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Purple

Quote from: Iridion on March 26, 2013, 03:31:22 PM

From the way I read it it seemed negative. My bad if you didn't mean it that way.

^**** im special xd

cybercjt

Quote from: Purple on March 26, 2013, 03:35:00 PM
Quote from: Iridion on March 26, 2013, 03:31:22 PM

From the way I read it it seemed negative. My bad if you didn't mean it that way.
well haters just gonna hate
Normal / Low
IGN: LT.Surge / Psycho_Patch
Level: 172 / 7
Guild: None / None

Thx to Pig for the Raichu sig. :D

Badass PvPer I guess so.. XD

Cooky

page 1 -  sad to see you leave cooky thats a mature thing to do though
page 2 - we need more mods now?
page 3 - LOOK! COOKYS CAUSING DRAMA!11!1!
page 4- pointless discussions

this thread has run its course. thank you to those who said nice things.   :)

locked.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-