May 21, 2024, 04:33:57 PMLatest Member: anaepsy
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Bout Cheetah Debate Time (9/11 Terrorist Attacks)

Bout Cheetah Debate Time (9/11 Terrorist Attacks)

Started by Cooky, June 29, 2013, 06:59:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cooky

I believe 9/11 was either

a) organized by the US government   or

b) the US government knew it was going to happen and did nothing to stop it

I know a lot about this subject, if anyone wants to debate go right ahead  :D

(made this topic cuz Materger encouraged me to debate about it on forum)

ghostkid17

I believe it was that they had done nothing to stop it. I've heard things like there were reports from countries around the area (like egypt greece ect.) that reported the planes or something and that there was no safety protocol to report the planes or something. This may be wrong info, I don't have the best memory. ._.
-Oreos-
Quote from: Materger
I am now an Oreos fan!
Quote from: Allie
Oreos was a failed project.

Yz

DISCORD killyzkill

Cooky

Quote from: Yz on June 29, 2013, 07:16:59 AM
Set up by US to get oil from other countries.

Yes, also there is a $1 Trillion lithium deposits that were discovered in 2010. Lithium is used in all electronics, cellphones, computers, ipads, etc.

Quote from: ghostkid17 on June 29, 2013, 07:03:37 AM
I've heard things like there were reports from countries around the area (like egypt greece ect.) that reported the planes or something
Yes that is true, there were way too many warning signs

Cooky

Quote from: nanak tatum on June 29, 2013, 07:20:57 AM
Elaborate please.

Elaborate on what exactly? Why they did it? I just answered that in my previous post.

JustRK

June 29, 2013, 07:36:25 AM #5 Last Edit: June 29, 2013, 07:38:38 AM by JustRK
I did intel for the US Marines before I went out there myself and sorry to tell you these conspiracies are bs. Unless somehow magically some secret conspiracy organization has a clearance level above top secret which is the highest they will grant someone then I missed the memo. Do you know how insane authorizing the death of your own emergency services is? Someone would have surely admitted it by now in an attempt to get famous, but guess what? It's easy to analyze what anyone has and say that's why we did it.

Also in response to your lithium bit. That one trillion also includes other metals and it's supposed to help the economy in the middle east as well since we're helping them rebuild their government and not just for our own benefit.

I've seen several of my squad members get killed and the opposition is real, if I knew it was my own government on the other team I'd surely have gone rogue with the top secret info, but obviously that's not happening  ::)

Cooky

Quote from: JustRK on June 29, 2013, 07:36:25 AM
I did intel for the US Marines before I went out there myself and sorry to tell you these conspiracies are bs. Unless somehow magically some secret conspiracy organization has a clearance level above top secret which is the highest they will grant someone then I missed the memo.

Yea because if the George Bush administration decided to do a top secret, illegal operation that murders thousands of americans, they would let all the US Marines know  ::)

QuoteDo you know how insane authorizing the death of your own emergency services is? Someone would have surely admitted it by now in an attempt to get famous

The only ones who would know about it are the ones who did it, so they would be essentially turning themselves in.

QuoteAlso in response to your lithium bit. That one trillion also includes other metals and it's supposed to help the economy in the middle east as well since we're helping them rebuild their government and not just for our own benefit.

Doesn't matter. Its there and you can be sure that we want it.

The government has lied before to start wars, what was to stop them from lying again?

Cooky

Quote from: JustRK on June 29, 2013, 07:36:25 AM
I did intel for the US Marines before I went out there myself and sorry to tell you these conspiracies are bs.

You think that the government lying to us so they have reason to start a war (which has happened in the past) is a conspiracy?

Whats your idea of what happened?

That 19 muslims armed with box cutters taking orders from a bearded guy in a cave in Afghanistan defeated the United States multi billion dollar air defense security system?

That sounds more like the conspiracy theory to me.

JustRK

Quote from: Cooky on June 29, 2013, 07:44:34 AM
everything ignorant i said

l0l. Being granted a top secret clearance means I had access to inter-militarized operations. That means if any branch of government put their seal of approval on anything I would be able to see it. There is no special documentation that can only be kept sercret by only the president or any of these other whack ideas because the president is the commander in chief of the military which means his plans go to who? Intel aka people with top secret clearances like me.

And about the lithium / other metals? We already used some of it to make drones. So what did you say about wanting it if we already have it? The stuff you know is outdated. Do you know why? Because I already knew before the media nit picked it and then conspiracy addicts nit picked it further and took it to the head.

Cooky

Quote from: JustRK on June 29, 2013, 07:53:46 AM
l0l. Being granted a top secret clearance means I had access to inter-militarized operations. That means if any branch of government put their seal of approval on anything I would be able to see it. There is no special documentation that can only be kept sercret by only the president or any of these other whack ideas because the president is the commander in chief of the military which means his plans go to who? Intel aka people with top secret clearances like me.

I'm pretty sure if the president decided he wanted to murder thousands of his own people and lie about it so he had reason to start a war (and get more of his own people killed), he wouldn't file any documents about it. He's not going to write down his plans and pass them around to everyone with top secret clearance. No one is that stupid. If you are going to commit the biggest crime in USA history, you don't write it down a piece of paper for it to get 'approved'. Sorry but I am not buying any of your stuff, I think you are just too close minded like most Americans. I don't blame you, its hard to believe your own country would murder their own people. The government has lied to start wars before, and it shouldn't be a surprise that they went and did it again.

JustRK

Quote from: Cooky on June 29, 2013, 08:04:39 AM
I don't understand how the government works

I think it's reverse buddy because you don't even know how the government operates and you're going to try and tell me anyway about how it does? You are fueling your point based on what? Your own assumption and some random articles you read on the internet?

The president doesn't make these decisions by himself. Hell 90% of all the militarized actions had nothing to do with the president and were just brought up soley through senate and you're telling me the president somehow managed to help a terrorist organization behind senates back? yeah f$# right. Many important military officials sit in the house of the senate while this is decided and you're also going to tell me the greatest veterans of this country who have been in these wars turned a blind eye so their subordinates could die in battles they survived? Get real dude. So I'm closed minded because I know FACTS? I've read facts on paper and I know every protocol by hand and I'm close minded? lmao maybe you should go earn the credentials to earn any kind of clearance, climb the ladder to earning a top secret clearance, go to war and watch your squad die and come back to me about being close minded.

Yz

doubt someone on BC had access to top secret government info. usually people with that info gets killed by government anyway for telling people so if u rly had that info u'd be tracked rite now they got ur ip bro dun u get it aliens are real

no but rly they either wouldn't have told u or ur liar to cover it up for ur baddo government and osama died in like 2001 ur all liars liars liars no freedom for u america
DISCORD killyzkill

Cooky

Quote from: JustRK on June 29, 2013, 08:14:57 AM
you're telling me the president somehow managed to help a terrorist organization behind senates back?
I don't think I said anything about the government 'helping a terrorist organization'. Not sure where you got that from! I believe the US government commited a crime and killed thousands of their own people, that would make the US government the terrorists, wouldn't it?

QuoteSo I'm closed minded because I know FACTS?

No, you're close minded because you refuse believe something could have happened while you were in the military without you knowing about it. You refuse to believe the government lied to us, even though they've done it before.

Cooky

Quote from: JustRK on June 29, 2013, 08:14:57 AM
You are fueling your point based on what? Your own assumption and some random articles you read on the internet?

Random articles, science, and history to be exact.

A few things that were reported to have happened on 9/11 are scientifically impossible. For example, the tower falling at free fall speed and turning into dust and shredded pieces of steel. Things don't turn to dust by falling. Things don't fall at free fall speed unless there is nothing blocking their fall, meaning there must have been explosives planted in the building (there is video proof that shows explosions coming from the build and multiple people including fire fighters reporting explosions) that blew up the building as it collapsed so there was no resistance as it fell.

And that's just the tip of the ice berg buddy.

Purple

Quote from: noshit_sherlock
You refuse to believe the government lied to us, even though they've done it before.

WHAT? THEY LIED TO US? I thought they would tell the truth 100% of the time! We should start a riot! **** the government!

seriously what's the point in this. You'll never know, NEVER.

They may have done it, sure, but it's not anyone's place to say that they did, because very few people know whether or not the government actually did it.

^**** im special xd

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-