May 19, 2024, 05:13:37 AMLatest Member: ytru97
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » ScreenShots » Got one... ( loli )

Got one... ( loli )

Started by Sniper, October 14, 2010, 10:18:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zepher2211

What? he didn't throw any first punch, he reported what he thought might be wrong. You're obviously the one that made a post towards the thread first, he didn't go "COMON TRICKY POST HERE ALREADY" what I find funny is you are calling all of silence "ethugs" when the only people that ever reply to your flames just happen to be silence's active forumers >_>
Powersurge
Headstrong

Yz

Quote from: Tricky on October 15, 2010, 03:46:16 AM
How's it a hacker =_=

Quote from: Sniper on October 15, 2010, 11:53:01 AM
Get it though your head of air, it could be a scammer or hacker just saying he bought the account so redeyes would't be on his case, because " selling accounts " is ok with redeyes.

That's clearly a first punch.. How are you so retarded?
DISCORD killyzkill

zepher2211

Your question was provocative considering sniper doesn't like you in the first place
Powersurge
Headstrong

Yz

LOL WTF?

So I'm not allowed to talk to people who don't like me or I'm provoking them?

Nice fucking logic you pathetic hypocrite. In that case I've never started a fight because every time a member of Silence posts it "provokes" me.

See, my logic is: You insult first, you started the fight.

Your logic: If I don't like you and you post, you're provoking me.

Both logics make it out that you're the faggots starting fights. Good job.
DISCORD killyzkill

zepher2211

No it's when you post directly at the person that doesn't like you that their going to come up with some flame to post. That's provocative >_> you've started fights with me when i haven't directly insulted u anyway. And how do you always manage to correlate the fact the person your fighting with is in silence? Im starting to think u purposely pick us out to piss us off.
Powersurge
Headstrong

Yz

You, and surgey, yes. No one else, no.

Anyone NOT corrupted by your retarded hypocrisy can clearly see Sniper insulted me after asking how loli was all of the aforementioned things.

Holy shit you're the stupidest person I've ever had the pleasure of meeting on a forum that I can flame on..
DISCORD killyzkill

Hello Kitty

Quote from: Tricky on October 15, 2010, 11:26:17 PM
You, and surgey, yes. No one else, no.

Anyone NOT corrupted by your retarded hypocrisy can clearly see Sniper insulted me after asking how loli was all of the aforementioned things.

Holy shit you're the stupidest person I've ever had the pleasure of meeting on a forum that I can flame on..

HE'S WEAK TRICKZARD FINISH HIM OFF USE MAGNITUDE! ITS SUPER EFFECTIVE IT HIT A 9!

Bounty

October 15, 2010, 11:49:08 PM #22 Last Edit: October 15, 2010, 11:52:20 PM by Bounty
Wtf is this?

It doesn't show that his a hacker or a scammer.

Sniper, Don't jump into conclusion if you don't have evidence to back it up.

And DON'T say this is your evidence because all I see is you asking dumb questions to loli.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And tricky was trying to be nice and you sniper started this flaming.

One more flame and i will lock this.

|**** a bitch - Respect a women - Love a lady|

zepher2211

Can you lock it anyway? Flamings supposed to be against the rules period :|
Powersurge
Headstrong

Sniper

Quote from: Bounty on October 15, 2010, 11:49:08 PM
Wtf is this?

It doesn't show that his a hacker or a scammer.

Sniper, Don't jump into conclusion if you don't have evidence to back it up.

And DON'T say this is your evidence because all I see is you asking dumb questions to loli.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And tricky was trying to be nice and you sniper started this flaming.

One more flame and i will lock this.
Well, he said he wasn't loli, then he said he was, THEN he said he bought the account, suspiscious to me....

Thanks mmiicc0 for the sigs! ;D

Yz

Quote from: zepher2211 on October 16, 2010, 12:17:52 AM
Can you lock it anyway? Flamings supposed to be against the rules period :|

So your stupid guild should shut the fuck up next time before they flame then, duh.
DISCORD killyzkill

Sniper

Quote from: Tricky on October 16, 2010, 12:20:48 AM
So your stupid guild should shut the fuck up next time before they flame then, duh.
Here's the proof that you flamed me 1st aka the 1st punch.
Quote****ing dumbasses. It means he plays with them a lot how's that taking a shot at anyone?

Holy **** you're all girls on your periods don't forget to dry your tampons
Read the testing thread in general discussion for proof, kapeek!

Yz

First in a different thread doesn't count for this thread, that's spreading trash, kapeesh*

I will always outflame/outsmart you. ::)
DISCORD killyzkill

Sniper

Quote from: Tricky on October 16, 2010, 12:26:14 AM
First in a different thread doesn't count for this thread, that's spreading trash, kapeesh*

I will always outflame/outsmart you. ::)
That may be but I will get some good shots in too.

Bounty

Quote from: Sniper on October 16, 2010, 12:22:40 AM
Here's the proof that you flamed me 1st aka the 1st punch.   Read the testing thread in general discussion for proof, kapeek!

Okay as i reread you started and proof right here:

Quote from: Tricky on October 15, 2010, 03:46:16 AM
How's it a hacker =_=

Quote from: Sniper on October 15, 2010, 11:53:01 AM
Get it though your head of air, it could be a scammer or hacker just saying he bought the account so redeyes would't be on his case, because " selling accounts " is ok with redeyes.

See your quote? Bold?

*Think about, take second, DING*

that's why tricky got you back.

----------------------

And I'm fucking talking about this thread not no other

|**** a bitch - Respect a women - Love a lady|

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-