May 05, 2024, 05:29:17 AMLatest Member: Glennfluof
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » 2012 bout cheetah trailer?

2012 bout cheetah trailer?

Started by JustRK, December 17, 2011, 07:49:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allie

-2000 respect for the professionalism of Tricky.
We all now know he should never make a decision on the professionalism of our game, for he doesn't understand how to make a video professional.

Yz

December 19, 2011, 08:16:14 AM #31 Last Edit: December 19, 2011, 08:17:06 AM by Yz
i disagree with you :P
DISCORD killyzkill

JustRK

Well in all fairness the end portion of the video was for informational purposes only. I've never taken the time to do game trailers, but I've done a fair share of video's to know people don't care about who made the video, who's in it, etc.

It was just a brainstorm so that I could get the finer opinions such as lengthening the title and bringing a faster paced high def video onto the table.

anyway the video should drop tomorrow, but I'll release it on here for final edits before I make it open to the public.

mo9

people who dont play the game watch the trailer
people who dont play the game dont give a **** whose in it
/point
ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

Yz

all just jelly cuz they know utopia cool enough to be mentioned at all 8)
DISCORD killyzkill

mo9

Quote from: Yz on December 19, 2011, 07:48:19 PM
all just jelly cuz they know utopia cool enough to be mentioned at all 8)
if he is gunna mention people it should be done in the credits
ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

Yz

.. Well yeah isn't that what we're talking about? This is just a preview of a preview and he's already said actual trailer won't have any of that lol
DISCORD killyzkill

-PeaceLover-

tbh i dont really like alot of stuff but this is pretty good and for your credits you should add who helped you out but not the guild names yeh shure utopia a decent guild but if your gonna add any guild add the top 2 xD this is my opinion.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-