May 08, 2024, 03:03:31 PMLatest Member: Timothyrhili
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » GFX » Anyone know a good program to make signatures in?

Anyone know a good program to make signatures in?

Started by Experiences, March 29, 2013, 04:06:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yz

Siding with Iri, I used both, started with gimp way back when.
DISCORD killyzkill

Experiences

okay, since i started with gimp now i might aswell keep using it :3

IGN: Rapidash/Experiences/Expeh.
=-Lvl 270-=

spiderstar

Quote from: Experiences on March 30, 2013, 08:44:42 AM
okay, since i started with gimp now i might aswell keep using it :3

Well I started with Photoshop and then when I went to Gimp it was just weird getting used to the placement of everything.
PS = More user friendly imo for basic things but there's a ton of advanced techniques as well.

Iridion

i found the latest gimp version kinda worse tho, they changed some controls and they aren't as direct as before imo
but maybe it's just me being used to the old layout

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Yz

Quote from: Iridion on March 30, 2013, 08:48:04 AM
i found the latest gimp version kinda worse tho, they changed some controls and they aren't as direct as before imo
but maybe it's just me being used to the old layout

Nah, it really did downgrade.
DISCORD killyzkill

leroy0690

Never did use GIMP, but I know that a program that is free will never be as good as a highly recommended program as photoshop that you have to pay for(or pirate hehe-haha).

I would skip GIMP and go staight to PS, because I know down the road... you will certainly switch to PS if you ever get serious. I would say cut to the chase TBH.

Nucleaon

Everybody has a cracked version of Photoshop.
I use photoshop, always have. When I made a sig with GIMP I was confused as to what the hell was going on. Photoshop came easier to me ;/

IGNs:
BC: Nuc | Kyura
GC: SaphireFlare

antisickness

Let me just drop a bomb. Everyone who has gained some reputation through gfx here has done it using PS, not gimp.

Iridion

ya the dude tho isnt looking for a beast gfxer reputation but to start making signatures

i dont agree, anyway  ::)

thats how we roll maddie

Yz

Quote from: antisickness on March 30, 2013, 01:55:25 PM
Let me just drop a bomb. Everyone who has gained some reputation through gfx here has done it using PS, not gimp.

You're wrong though. The old GFXers of 2010 were actually as good as the new ones, Hawk & Met not included as they're old & new.
DISCORD killyzkill

antisickness

Quote from: Yz on March 30, 2013, 03:37:58 PM

You're wrong though. The old GFXers of 2010 were actually as good as the new ones, Hawk & Met not included as they're old & new.

compare those to the gfxers of today. (angrod, materger and heck even leroy)

Iridion

thats how we roll maddie

Yz

Quote from: antisickness on March 30, 2013, 05:55:49 PM
Quote from: Yz on March 30, 2013, 03:37:58 PM

compare those to the gfxers of today. (angrod, materger and heck even leroy)

wtf? i just said they were as good as the new ones, meaning they do compare. srsly wtf how did you notread my whole post. lol
DISCORD killyzkill

antisickness

I know...? Dude I'm saying actually compare them. I haven't a clue who you're talking about.

Yz

Quote from: antisickness on March 31, 2013, 09:52:37 AM
I know...? Dude I'm saying actually compare them. I haven't a clue who you're talking about.

i did, in my head l0l

and i haven't noticed a big change.there were people like izy and davy back then, but that's not rly the point is it? the point is that people here have used gimp and done sigs as good as ones done on PS.
DISCORD killyzkill

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-