May 08, 2024, 07:36:51 AMLatest Member: stevelar
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Question abt Yz...

Question abt Yz...

Started by lara538, March 31, 2013, 09:38:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lara538

Yz what trans u use to do 219 s h?
If u arent Yz but know what trans he uses to do 219 s h ur post is welcome ofc. :)
I use dk :-\
Thanks ang and spidey for the sigs! :3

(click to show/hide)

Selene

Bombz

Good trans for overload is digi dragon, jura/kowbat, maybe mandragore too

Madprox

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

medchiller

He uses Jura/Kowbat as Max and Selene says. If he's not using that I would assume he would use DK.

MagicXR

medchiller

Quote from: MagicXR on March 31, 2013, 10:15:24 PM
Jura and Digi
Hmmm yeah I would think he would use Digi first, Ross uses DK more if he's not using Jura.

Nucleaon

When I played, DK, and digi. Never had jura but I think thats the best choice.

IGNs:
BC: Nuc | Kyura
GC: SaphireFlare

Robocop7ant

i like dk instead of jura, i got jura on both of my accs, and still like dk best.
it's how you use the trans :P

with dk my best time was 0:38
<br />

Yz

Quote from: Robocop7ant on April 01, 2013, 12:26:54 AM
i like dk instead of jura, i got jura on both of my accs, and still like dk best.

that time isn't good. mine is 0:26, dill got 0:23 with Jura.

Jura > Digi/DK, it's fact, not the way you use it. Anyways, I do use Jura, I sometimes use Digi and that's the first trans I used too.
DISCORD killyzkill

medchiller

Quote from: Yz on April 01, 2013, 03:18:48 AM
Quote from: Robocop7ant on April 01, 2013, 12:26:54 AM

that time isn't good. mine is 0:26, dill got 0:23 with Jura.

Jura > Digi/DK, it's fact, not the way you use it. Anyways, I do use Jura, I sometimes use Digi and that's the first trans I used too.
26 Secs with Khanz Ha! Lol you can get a few really fast times with Khanz but it's very inconsistent. DK is better for consistency I get 33-39 most rounds (with a top speed of 30 secs) but with Khanz its about 40-45 secs. Jura without a doubt is better for it but I'm too poor to afford one.  ;)

BillGates

dill cant get 23 sec i can edit a screenshot and put 20 sec. 23 sec is impossible.

Yz

Quote from: BillGates on April 01, 2013, 03:41:25 AM
dill cant get 23 sec i can edit a screenshot and put 20 sec. 23 sec is impossible.

it's very hard to edit those pics, and dill's never used photoshop, so yeah, you're wrong
DISCORD killyzkill

Yz

gg, editing screens isn't easy, like i told ya

DISCORD killyzkill

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-