Started by Iridion, April 04, 2013, 11:23:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Purple

Quote from: Adamp on April 04, 2013, 01:47:48 PM
Quote from: Purple on April 04, 2013, 01:44:04 PM
Quote from: Iridion on April 04, 2013, 01:42:09 PM
Quote from: Cooky on April 04, 2013, 11:34:18 AM

dont even care

what if a bomb hit the usa? do you have a bare idea of the possible aftermath?

wont happen. Why bother thinking about it? If north korea is stupid enough to start a war with the US north korea will be ****ed in a matter of months. They have no allies. Also, how do we know the accuracy is there? They may aim at the us, sure, but who knows where it'll hit.
they're in a pretty bad situation and if desperation drives them to launch one then no matter where it hits there'll be a retaliation, also the US is pretty big so its not a hard target

If i'm not mistaken, which I may be, they said they would aim for washington dc. If so, they have a pretty big chance of missing.

^**** im special xd

Iridion

Quote from: Purple on April 04, 2013, 01:55:11 PM
Quote from: Adamp on April 04, 2013, 01:47:48 PM
Quote from: Purple on April 04, 2013, 01:44:04 PM
Quote from: Iridion on April 04, 2013, 01:42:09 PM
Quote from: Cooky on April 04, 2013, 11:34:18 AM

dont even care

what if a bomb hit the usa? do you have a bare idea of the possible aftermath?

wont happen. Why bother thinking about it? If north korea is stupid enough to start a war with the US north korea will be ****ed in a matter of months. They have no allies. Also, how do we know the accuracy is there? They may aim at the us, sure, but who knows where it'll hit.
they're in a pretty bad situation and if desperation drives them to launch one then no matter where it hits there'll be a retaliation, also the US is pretty big so its not a hard target

If i'm not mistaken, which I may be, they said they would aim for washington dc. If so, they have a pretty big chance of missing.

the image posted says hawaii, austin and san diego.
if a bomb exploded near hawaii the mix of fallout+tsunami+rest would make GREAT damage. also even if a bomb didn't hit the land and exploded above the sea it could still make lots of damage to san diego or washington. austin is plain land so yeah even if the bomb would miss there would be trouble

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Allie

Quote from: cybercjt on April 04, 2013, 11:37:22 AM
Well I think China and Russia will aid NoKor imo

is this a joke or an honest opinion.
we're not in the cold war anymore folks, russia doesn't support all communists anymore.
and chinas beginning to just wish north korea would go away, they get absolutely zero benefit and just scrounge their supplies and make them look bad. highly doubt china would give support, though it's always possible.

if north korea *thought* they had chinas back and thus decided to initiate, it'll end in one of multiple ways;
if China doesn't back up north korea, the US will just knock the missiles out of the air and nearly turn south korea into a ****ing island. if China DOES backup DPRK, well, we got world war 3 on our hands. China has enough power and influence to escalate it from just another bug to squash in a 6v1 lulzfest to a fullon war. In fact, they're the reason DPRK still exists, and the reason they "still" back them up.

Cooky

the USA has ships in the pacific ocean that can detect and intercept missiles from north korea long before they get here

Nucleaon

If 1 nuclear bomb is shot, then another will be, then another, then another, then the world ends. We're just waiting until it does.

IGNs:
BC: Nuc | Kyura
GC: SaphireFlare

Pokeh

Quote from: Allie on April 04, 2013, 06:00:37 PM
Quote from: cybercjt on April 04, 2013, 11:37:22 AM
Well I think China and Russia will aid NoKor imo

is this a joke or an honest opinion.
we're not in the cold war anymore folks, russia doesn't support all communists anymore.
and chinas beginning to just wish north korea would go away, they get absolutely zero benefit and just scrounge their supplies and make them look bad. highly doubt china would give support, though it's always possible.

if north korea *thought* they had chinas back and thus decided to initiate, it'll end in one of multiple ways;
if China doesn't back up north korea, the US will just knock the missiles out of the air and nearly turn south korea into a ****ing island. if China DOES backup DPRK, well, we got world war 3 on our hands. China has enough power and influence to escalate it from just another bug to squash in a 6v1 lulzfest to a fullon war. In fact, they're the reason DPRK still exists, and the reason they "still" back them up.

Yeah, basically this. But why would China back up N. Korea over America? America pours more money into China than N. Korea ever will.

ghostkid17

The missiles they have at the moment barely reach out of Japan, and probably about have way through China, not nearly close enough to reach the US.
-Oreos-
Quote from: Materger
I am now an Oreos fan!
Quote from: Allie
Oreos was a failed project.

Allie

Quote from: ghostkid17 on April 04, 2013, 09:22:09 PM
The missiles they have at the moment barely reach out of Japan, and probably about have way through China, not nearly close enough to reach the US.

apparently you haven't been reading the news.
they have longer missiles, but either way their goal is to sail closer to US before setting them off. not sure if they plan to use their invisibility cloak on their ships aswell, idk.

ghostkid17

Quote from: Allie on April 04, 2013, 09:47:25 PM

they have longer missiles, but either way their goal is to sail closer to US before setting them off. not sure if they plan to use their invisibility cloak on their ships aswell, idk.
I actually saw a news cast today, they told the range and showed how far they would reach.
-Oreos-
Quote from: Materger
I am now an Oreos fan!
Quote from: Allie
Oreos was a failed project.

Pokeh

Quote from: ghostkid17 on April 04, 2013, 10:00:03 PM

I actually saw a news cast today, they told the range and showed how far they would reach.

was it fox news

Santa

dw, we love the nukes in merica'

cybercjt

April 05, 2013, 02:15:23 AM #26 Last Edit: April 05, 2013, 04:48:55 AM by cybercjt
Quote from: Pokeh on April 04, 2013, 11:52:38 PM
Quote from: ghostkid17 on April 04, 2013, 10:00:03 PM

was it fox news
mainstream media tch! **** them all lies
Normal / Low
IGN: LT.Surge / Psycho_Patch
Level: 172 / 7
Guild: None / None

Thx to Pig for the Raichu sig. :D

Badass PvPer I guess so.. XD

spiderstar

Pretty sure Nuc had something like this in mind about the one missile after another.

cybercjt

Quote from: spiderstar on April 05, 2013, 05:01:09 AM
Pretty sure Nuc had something like this in mind about the one missile after another.

lol thats ****ed up though
Normal / Low
IGN: LT.Surge / Psycho_Patch
Level: 172 / 7
Guild: None / None

Thx to Pig for the Raichu sig. :D

Badass PvPer I guess so.. XD

hawk5005

Quote from: spiderstar on April 05, 2013, 05:01:09 AM

lolwat
That's funny, I just finished watching that yt video right before reading this thread.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-