May 22, 2024, 05:32:30 AMLatest Member: MohamedTat
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » cooky for events manager!

cooky for events manager!

Started by droid zylon1, October 19, 2013, 07:37:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

droid zylon1

I think cooky would be a great event manager... opinions???

He already does the events himself why not give him a little help?

Thanks,
poka

P.S. not sure what to say but he would be great and would make the game more exciting. (making his events official)

Cooky

October 19, 2013, 07:45:04 PM #1 Last Edit: October 19, 2013, 07:47:49 PM by Cooky
I appreciate the support

I already talked to Allie a while back and told her some of the things I would expect from the position

-Unlimited Coins (So I can give out 1 day or 1 week coin items as prizes)
-Global Chat (So I can announce what room to go to, or when an event will take place)
-Race Mode (Most popular event)
-Zylon Gaming Twitter and Youtube access so I can post videos/tweet about the events

She said she would never consider any besides adding race mode back, so its not likely to ever happen.

Purple

Quote from: Cooky on October 19, 2013, 07:45:04 PM
I appreciate the support

I already talked to Allie a while back and told her some of the things I would expect from the position

-Global Chat (So I can announce what room to go to, or when an event will take place)

She said she would never consider any besides adding race mode back, so its not likely to ever happen.

wow ok

unlimited coins is stupid not even Selene gets that with the Head GM position.

Global chat is understandable.
You want race mode back really badly, if I were you i'd take the position and get race mode back

^**** im special xd

Selene

Quote from: Purple on October 19, 2013, 07:48:12 PM
I appreciate the support

wow ok

Global chat is understandable.
You want race mode back really badly, if I were you i'd take the position and get race mode back
I do get that.

CyberSox

I appreciate the support

Events manager = more events than without an official one. With events, people expect prizes, increasing the amount of items in the game, disturbing the economy and ZG don't even make any money off it. As for the normal events, there is nothing wrong with them. A surprising amount of effort goes into them as it is, especially with some events like the xmas snowball event. With the current focus being on enhancing the actual game, I feel no more work needs to be done for events than is done already, and so there is no need for an events manager.

Socks.

Cooky

October 19, 2013, 07:51:11 PM #5 Last Edit: October 19, 2013, 07:53:32 PM by Cooky

The position was never offered to me.

Why would she get that? Just because? Theres no reason for a Head GM to have unlimited coins. So obviously she's not going to just randomly get that. Whereas an events manager needs to be constantly supplied with prizes and stuff (or at least it would help a whole lot).

Quote from: CyberSox on October 19, 2013, 07:50:12 PM
With events, people expect prizes, increasing the amount of items in the game, disturbing the economy and ZG don't even make any money off it.

1 day and 7 day prizes would not disturb the economy in any way.

And it could make them more money if more people got active and played more because of the events. At the least, it could only do good (in my opinion).

Selene

Getting spawned coins to give out to people if they won would be stupid idea and would ruin the fact that we got rid of coins for a little and then all of a sudden give coins out?

I'm allowed to have spawned coins, but the difference is that I can't give players coins because it's spawned.

Cooky

October 19, 2013, 07:59:56 PM #7 Last Edit: October 19, 2013, 08:04:08 PM by Cooky
No one is giving anyone coins. To the people who win the events they may receive a 1 day or 7 day coin item in exchange for the time spent playing the event. I think you could probably earn enough coins for a 1 day or 7 day coin item in the time it will take to do the events. Plus, you have 8 people in the room all devoting their time to it and 7 people may leave with nothing so therefor it may actually technically make there be less coins/coin items in the game.

Its not going to be the end of the world.

Prizes isn't even really the most important thing, as I could probably get enough donations to give out gigas or coin items sent by other people. I did that on the other server and got stashes full of good quality items. And we all know there was a hell of a lot less people there.

qolderman

Cooky4eventsmanager

He's good at dis
IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-