May 21, 2024, 01:46:59 PMLatest Member: Sidneyslems
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Why does this game have membership?

Why does this game have membership?

Started by BoutRoodi, September 16, 2011, 01:12:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mhj

Quote from: Tricky on September 16, 2011, 03:14:21 PM
Quote from: mhj on September 16, 2011, 03:07:47 PM
I believe that Acclaims went down because of their system. Acclaims used the coins payment and they went down because they didn't have a stable earning.

they went down because their developers (BOUT from n-log) went bankrupt due to small amount of players so acclaim couldn't release updates and they just gave up on it..

Tricky.. That might be a reason aswell. But they closed all the games because they went out of money.

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

Yz

September 16, 2011, 03:20:31 PM #31 Last Edit: September 16, 2011, 03:25:38 PM by Tricky
It's THE ONLY reason Bots was closed. As for Acclaim, it was just pretty much bought out by Playdom.
DISCORD killyzkill

Santa

Lets be honest here, if acclaim never sold, acclaim bots would be up and running right now, we'll not up I guess (cuz it'd still be getting killed by me)

:o

Yz

Quote from: Santa on September 16, 2011, 03:27:36 PM
Lets be honest here, if acclaim never sold, acclaim bots would be up and running right now, we'll not up I guess (cuz it'd still be getting killed by me)

really cool.. but you know what i mean. and i think bots went down before acclaim got bought
DISCORD killyzkill

Santa

September 16, 2011, 03:35:46 PM #34 Last Edit: September 16, 2011, 03:36:15 PM by Santa
Quote from: Tricky on September 16, 2011, 03:32:45 PM
Quote from: Santa on September 16, 2011, 03:27:36 PM

really cool.. but you know what i mean. and i think bots went down before acclaim got bought

Nope, they shut it down after the website was shut down by playdom.  They were trying for about 1 week solid to keep the login + channel servers on, but java, packets, and timers sorta went against them.

Yz

oic, yea acclaim was retarded, they gave up on it in 08 but kept it up anyway...
DISCORD killyzkill

Santa

Quote from: Tricky on September 16, 2011, 03:38:03 PM
oic, yea acclaim was retarded, they gave up on it in 08 but kept it up anyway...

orangegame is the new acclaim, except with updates.  If i had more time right now, I'd take that version of bots down too, but I want them to add a couple more things to their client before i rip it and use it on boutcheetah.

Scythe

Quote from: Santa on September 16, 2011, 03:39:12 PM

orangegame is the new acclaim, except with updates.  If i had more time right now, I'd take that version of bots down too, but I want them to add a couple more things to their client before i rip it and use it on boutcheetah.
Omg your so cool!
Don't think, feel

Santa

Quote from: deathraper on September 16, 2011, 03:41:19 PM

Omg your so cool!

ikr this brings back old memories :3

Yz

coulda just said new n-log lulz
DISCORD killyzkill

Scythe

September 16, 2011, 03:51:11 PM #40 Last Edit: September 16, 2011, 03:53:36 PM by deathraper
Lol i remember back in BOTS sometimes in the lobby some orange texted dude just says "Im gona crash the server" and it crashes and now kill this server :]
But im sure they will take a while to release new items

too lazy to download and try , doesnt look good
Don't think, feel

mhj

Godish Admin.

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

Scythe

ANd can you make BC patch updater cool like that?
Don't think, feel

Allie

You're a retard roodi.
Did you just lose your membership and now you're sad and/or pissed?

btw, what law school did you graduate from..cause you better demand your money back. a 5 year old debates better than you.
You just cry @ every logical fact coming @ you.

another btw, I have a job and if Kenny got a job BC wouldn't have updates.
HOWEVER -- if he had chose to sit on his ass and watch tv the past year, we wouldn't have the thousands of dollars in the zylon paypal.
Can you say you've earned thousands of dollars, mr lawyer?

Click

Quote from: Allie on September 16, 2011, 04:11:33 PM
You're a retard roodi.
Did you just lose your membership and now you're sad and/or pissed?

btw, what law school did you graduate from..cause you better demand your money back. a 5 year old debates better than you.
You just cry @ every logical fact coming @ you.

another btw, I have a job and if Kenny got a job BC wouldn't have updates.
HOWEVER -- if he had chose to sit on his ass and watch tv the past year, we wouldn't have the thousands of dollars in the zylon paypal.
Can you say you've earned thousands of dollars, mr lawyer?
Roodi, if i were you i would just suicide right now.
I'm only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-