May 21, 2024, 09:25:09 PMLatest Member: Robertbof
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Why does this game have membership?

Why does this game have membership?

Started by BoutRoodi, September 16, 2011, 01:12:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Black Sheep

off topic/ Allie how many you get at month money?
And membership is for Allie and Santa get money because they need pay each month for their website hosting,internet,server and other stuff.

HighChannel
              IGN|GUILD
Black Sheep|
               LowChannel
                zz|Redemption

Allie

September 16, 2011, 04:27:35 PM #46 Last Edit: September 16, 2011, 04:30:35 PM by Allie
Quote from: layrun17 on September 16, 2011, 04:19:37 PM
And membership is for Allie and Santa get money because they need pay each month for their website hosting,internet,server and other stuff.

wow, this month we're not doing too good because someone disputed permanent membership lol.

We made 320.50$ this month, but paid 200$ in bills plus another 100$ dispute.
(Only 16 days have passed in this month so far)

Last month we made a total of 984.66$.
A total of about 250-300$ in bills, leaving us with profit of 500-600$ last month.

Edit: exactly 677.10$ worth of profit last month.

Black Sheep

i buyed membership some week ago on 3months (: and i can donate you if need.

HighChannel
              IGN|GUILD
Black Sheep|
               LowChannel
                zz|Redemption

Iridion

September 16, 2011, 05:00:33 PM #48 Last Edit: September 16, 2011, 05:01:27 PM by Iridion
Quote from: Allie on September 16, 2011, 04:27:35 PM
Quote from: layrun17 on September 16, 2011, 04:19:37 PM

wow, this month we're not doing too good because someone disputed permanent membership lol.

We made 320.50$ this month, but paid 200$ in bills plus another 100$ dispute.
(Only 16 days have passed in this month so far)

Last month we made a total of 984.66$.
A total of about 250-300$ in bills, leaving us with profit of 500-600$ last month.

Edit: exactly 677.10$ worth of profit last month.

buy me minecraft its 15$ ):

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

RAUDOG

Quote from: Iridion on September 16, 2011, 02:39:04 PM
because bad people like icecold can buy stuff instead of working on it like good people like me
I take this statement as an insult little boy, True i can buy what ever I want at any giving time Iv'e worked very hard through the years in order to give my family what they need and what they want.
Many people would like to be like Ice so they can take care of there family's and enjoy life, you on the other hand will never make it there.
On that note youngin keep my name from your mouth and there won't be any problems.
P.S., All these people that have free Memberships needs to get off there asses and start paying the fee, like the rest of us good people do.

RedNeon

Quote from: BoutRoo di on September 16, 2011, 01:12:47 PM
Why does this game have membership?  :) Come at me with whatever you got and I will use my lawyer skills on you.
maybe dis guy can live without money

thekgb

boutroodi have u brain tumour or just mentally disabled?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

asmit10

Quote from Allie:

exactly 677.10$ worth of profit last month.

__

That's a lot, but people make more then that making youtube videos :/.
Quote from: cybercjt on May 27, 2012, 02:27:31 PM
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh
The internet is a great place to grow up. Just make sure you keep growing.

Yz

Quote from: RAUDOG on September 16, 2011, 05:34:39 PM
because bad people like icecold can buy stuff instead of working on it like good people like me
I take this statement as an insult little boy, True i can buy what ever I want at any giving time Iv'e worked very hard through the years in order to give my family what they need and what they want.
Many people would like to be like Ice so they can take care of there family's and enjoy life, you on the other hand will never make it there.
On that note youngin keep my name from your mouth and there won't be any problems.
P.S., All these people that have free Memberships needs to get off there asses and start paying the fee, like the rest of us good people do.

you just called iri jealous that he cant buy stuff yet you're jealous of people like me who dont pay lul and im into little boys too right on :) :) :) :)

i think roodi stopped watchin this topic so.. wat do
DISCORD killyzkill

sirhamtaro

September 17, 2011, 04:35:47 AM #54 Last Edit: September 17, 2011, 04:36:34 AM by sirhamtaro
Tricky,info pls,you mean you like kids as friends right? >.<

I just kick you and run anyways so nya.

Iridion

yes its an insult icecold icecold raudog icecold size size size size color color

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

RAUDOG

September 17, 2011, 12:57:05 PM #56 Last Edit: September 17, 2011, 12:59:27 PM by RAUDOG
Quote from: Tricky on September 17, 2011, 02:28:33 AM

you just called iri jealous that he cant buy stuff yet you're jealous of people like me who dont pay lul and im into little boys too right on :) :) :) :)

i think roodi stopped watchin this topic so.. wat do
How wrong you are, I'm nowhere near jealous (Trick), so you caught a feeling I see lol.
And if your membership was taken will you be able to afford one?
:o :o :o
If so why don't you help out.

wonderstar

Damn, Allie, that's a lotta ****in money from a game server xD. I'm assuming that month you did pretty good, but probably you guys didn't do so good on other months

"Wonder is the feeling of the philosopher, and philosophy begins in wonder."
~Plato
Wonder or hope is something you can always rely on and it won't cost you a crumb ~ WonderStar

Scythe

When im 18 and i get my own credit card i will support you
Don't think, feel

Black Sheep

i already have it (:
@wonderstar Allie need pay too much so she got not so much money how you think she need pay for Home-water,elektricy and other stuff,buy products to eat,pay for BC website hosting.

HighChannel
              IGN|GUILD
Black Sheep|
               LowChannel
                zz|Redemption

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-