May 12, 2024, 02:01:15 PMLatest Member: Nicholesycle
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Request to the community - Be a part of a BC video!

Request to the community - Be a part of a BC video!

Started by Thornz, March 24, 2015, 01:03:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thornz

March 24, 2015, 01:03:18 AM Last Edit: March 24, 2015, 01:07:06 AM by Thornz
I've decided to ATTEMPT to create an amateur BC semi-promotional video. Problem is my computer lags like a mother when I use my video recording software, and the video comes out sub-par IMO (it's okay, but not for what I want it to look like).

So here's the deal: I'd love it if several of you could take videos of just normal gameplay. Preferably with other players, but I do want some solo clips as well. I'd like a bit of all 3 game modes (sector, PvP, and BvB), and even a few clips of trolling through the ingame shop and trying on different heads, or smth like that.

I'd also like some clips of people transing and owning mobs with the following transes: digi-dragon, Jura, red team, lady valor, and any other that you think look cool and unique. Oh, and showcase jura's flame attack (lv 1 survival would be a good one for that hehe).

Lastly I need a few interface clips, like joining a room from the lobby and starting a game with the countdown timer, etc.

Once you've gathered some clips, plz upload them to Dropbox (or some other file sharing service) and shoot me a link in a pm. I'll try to work on this over spring break if I get enough clips. Everyone who participated will get credited, even if I don't use any of your clips (unless your just trolling me, so don't even think about it ;) )

Thanks in advance! I'm hoping I can make it as cool as I have it planned in my head, haha...

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

opuiq3

Cool thing your doing  :D. If anyone needs a person to be in their video just ask me cuz I can't record either lol.

^yw allie

Cooky

Thornz

Quote from: Cooky on March 24, 2015, 01:48:51 AM
are you trying to make one like mine?

Obviously it would be somewhat similar, but no, I'm going for something different. More of strictly a gameplay video, with some really cool editing to a song (if I can manage it haha).

Not pants

Cooky

Quote from: Thornz on March 24, 2015, 03:34:43 AM
More of strictly a gameplay video, with some really cool editing to a song (if I can manage it haha).

oh so like a montage

cool

goodluck

Thornz

Quote from: Cooky on March 24, 2015, 03:39:53 AM
Quote from: Thornz on March 24, 2015, 03:34:43 AM
More of strictly a gameplay video, with some really cool editing to a song (if I can manage it haha).

oh so like a montage

cool

goodluck

Yeah more like that

Not pants

Bubbabear

"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-