May 03, 2024, 03:06:17 PMLatest Member: Vamjails

ITEMS

Started by Krasorias, September 12, 2012, 08:01:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krasorias

ITEMS ITEMS ITEMS ITEMS ITEMS
My brain hurts from all the items in this game. It can seem stupid but it's true. I find BoutCheetah very overwhelming. Unlike BOTS(not implying that bots is not a good game, just comparing) this genius creation has quite some depth and it's making me crazy.

I can't even begin, because I don't know where from..... Anyways, I'll try to...

FIRST IN THIS THREAD - PARTS AND MISC.

So many sets and parts my head starts spinning. I have seen purple, green, shiny, not so shiny, red, blue and all sorts of parts. BUT WHAT DO THEY ALL MEAN?
I am requesting that someone makes it clear to me. Tell me what kinds of parts there are.
All I know is that there are normal sets that were from the original BOTS, new sets that are for member only and you can buy from the shop. But I have heard that there are also Elite parts, Tier parts and whatnot.
I am seeing all kinds of parts on high level people and it's driving me insane that I can't recognize them.
Please tell me the basics of parts, where I can find each type, how is it different from the others, is it available to non-members, and everything else you can think of. I want a breakdown of the types of parts and which group they belong to.(Elite, Tier, Member etc) Also a guide through"+" stats would be nice.(how you get higher + on your parts, what is the maximum + you can get from a drop, do you have to combine items in order to boost to the maximum + and everything in this manner)

Now about all the other items in the game that I hear about but I don't see in the shop. Like walker bro, jura trans, dark meto. Explain how to get them.

SECOND IN THIS THREAD - STUFF YOU CAN BUY OFF ADMINS

(This part is closely related to the first one since you will probably be buying the above mentioned missing items from admins.)
Now that is the second thing bothering me. In this game, apart from store and the marketplace(which is also confusing to me) you can apperantly buy stuff from admins. I'm used to games where you have your in-game store, you have your normal currency(in this case gigas) and your real money currency(in this case coins) and the in-game store, where you can buy all that you need. But here, you can somehow get stuff from admins.
Please list all that you can buy from admins and with what currency(gigas, coins or real money).

Also anything else you can think of that I haven't mentioned in these lines that is related to in-game items, feel free to tell me and explain.

If anyone takes on the difficult task to explain as thoroughly as possible everything that I asked, I would be extremely grateful.  :-*

Selene

This is what you can buy from the Admins.

Price   Name
10$   1-106 Armor Set +5
10$   BOT EFs (S,P,R)
15$   121-150 Armor Set +5
15$   1-106 Armor Set +6
20$   166-211 Armor Set +5
20$   1-106 Armor Set +7
20$   Dark Meto
20$   MetoWing (1year)
20$   Walker Bro
20$   Elite Transes (limited stock)
20$   BOTS EF
20$   BoutCheetah EF
25$   121-150 Armor Set +6
30$   Halloween set
30$   166-211 Armor Set +6
30$   121-150 Armor Set +7
30$   Jack Head
30$   MetoWing (Perm)
30$   Jura Trans (1year)
30$   HP Pack (10,000 use)
30$   RB Pack (10,000 use)
40$   166-211 Armor Set +7
40$   Jura Trans (Perm)
50$   Full Halloween set
60$   Metorium
70$   HP Pack (100,000 use)
70$   RB Pack (100,000 use)
100$  Dark Surge (Surge Elite)

KillerPig

k selene got second part ill get first

normal armor
Ya basically the same stuff from bots EXCEPT the armors above level 172. Those are BC exclusive items added for members. These are available in the shop.
Then there are the rare armors like halloween (the black one) and meteorium (deep red one)

elite armor
idk why these were added to be honest lol. They look just like normal armor except they are colored differently. they have the stats of a +5 set of their normal counterpart. u get them by playing certain sector levels (check drop list for specifics)

tier armor
badass looking parts added along with survival mode.

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Vobck

September 12, 2012, 09:43:25 PM #3 Last Edit: September 12, 2012, 10:37:00 PM by Vobck
Adding more to what pig said,
Elite:
Elite sets or (E) Drops are only available for members (only members can wear them), though any normal player can get an "(E)" part.
The difference of this part is just the color, and the stats are "+5" of the set you're wearing, The (E) Sets available are from lvl 1-107, DarkSurge (E)(Lv. 196) would be the next one after these, and DarkSurge (E) is bought with real life money. You only get these drops from the "elite" sector of each map. Theres also "Elite transes", though, these are bought from Admins. Specific Lvls you get these armors: 17,31,48,61,76,86,94,100,104,115,121,126, for a higher chance, I'd suggest you get some luck in-game.
(click to show/hide)

Survival:
Survival armor only drops on the survival game mode which is accesed with the tag "{s}" (which it should be kinda obvious :P), you get to get drops/boxes when you reach "Tier 1", these "Tiers" are reached by killing a certain number of mobs, which means for "Tier 2"/"Tier 3", you'll need more kills than the ones for "Tier 1". As for a example: Tier 1 is reached at 10 kills, Tier 2 is reached at 20 kills, Tier 3 is reached at 30 kills.
If you get to a certain "Tier" doesn't mean the next box would be that "Tier", even if you reached Tier 3, you can still get boxes with "Tier 1" Drops. Each level has its own "Set", each one is different. Tiers add more "details" to the armor, and increase the stats. Available for non-members and members.
(click to show/hide)

"+" Items:
Well to start off, the maximum "+" you can get on a drop is "+5", to get a higher chance for these parts to drop, I'll recommend you a "LuckyAura" E.F. , I'll also suggest you try a higher lvl than the "+" of the armor your "hunting" for, Example: Try lvl 172 to have a higher chance of a "+5" item instead of trying lvl 161. Some of the "+5" parts aren't available on every lvl, What im trying to say is that you'll get a "+1,+2,+3" item if you're playing on a lvl lower than the armor your trying to get. "+1,+2,+3" Armors let you wear the armors on a lower level than the required one, meanwhile "+5,+6,+7" armors are only equipable if you have reached the exact level of the armor, in the case of +6 and +7 you have to be 1 lvl higher or 2 lvls higher than the requirement to wear them.The "+" box that will drop depends on both your In-game luck, and also "your luck" (What im trying to explain here is that if you have more In-Game luck doesnt mean you'll get a "+5" drop always.)
And to "increase" these "+" on your items, you can just buy a "Combination-Coupon" from the shop (6,500,000 Millions of gigas), and get 3 parts of the same "+" and combine them with the item. For an example: You need 3 +5 arms to make 1 +6 arm. How are these parts different? Well these parts have increased stats of each armor, for example: a +1 Arm gives 200+ TransGauge, meanwhile a
+2 part will give more of that stat, lets say 250+ TransGauge to your bot. These parts are available for non-members and members, the only "+" parts that arent available to non-members are armors higher than lvl 172. "Elite" levels also give you a higher chance to obtain a "+5" item.
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)

Event Items:
Well, these items (such as the ones you mentioned, walker bro, jura trans, dark meto, Halloween Set, etc.), are only obtainable from each event the Admins make, (excluding items as transes, those are bought from the admins) for example, each holiday normally has a certain item for the event.

I hope you get to understand the items more with this.  ;)

Krasorias

Thank you everybody for sparing the time to explain what was bothering me. I'll have this thread as a guide for myself for the future because it is quite thorough.  ;D
I did fortunately understand most that I was confused about so thanks again!  :-*

SilentWolf

Can we get a more in depth list? like a catalog or something, I would like to see the images and stats of the items in addition to the price( mainly the visual items, sets and parts...etc). It would help me make my decision in purchases.

KillerPig

September 14, 2012, 01:01:52 AM #6 Last Edit: September 14, 2012, 01:05:37 AM by KillerPig
i would love to make something like that...
but i dont have the time lol

well i mean i could really but id take at least like 3 months lol

SilentWolf

I'm talking about a list of the items you can buy for $$$ from the admins.

KillerPig

September 14, 2012, 01:31:06 AM #8 Last Edit: September 14, 2012, 01:31:22 AM by KillerPig
oh
i could do that lol

itd still take me a while tho

Corr

Dude, I'm in the same boat as you. The only new items I got (that were not in BOTS!!) are:

level 108 armor (Bladeless core), attbot v3 (Something that boost attack).

That's about it. >__>

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

SilentWolf

and can we buy survival armor?

ReSigNeRs

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-