May 06, 2024, 09:05:11 AMLatest Member: jumdy
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » who made people?

who made people?

Started by cyc0828, April 11, 2015, 03:18:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cyc0828

medchiller

Who? Why does it have to be a who. Evolution is the most probable. A chain of events that lead to the creation of people in which are still evolving. Kinda makes one wonder when the next classification will be made after human (if there is one). Remember curiosity is key ;)

Meteor

Aliens assisted us in our evolution.

(click to show/hide)

Thornz

I have so many different theories but god is not one of them XD

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

anaroy50

April 11, 2015, 06:05:09 AM #4 Last Edit: April 11, 2015, 12:20:30 PM by anaroy50

IGN : PT Roy(270)/PT Royster(262)
Guild : Prestige/Legion

cyc0828

April 11, 2015, 06:42:17 AM #5 Last Edit: April 11, 2015, 06:51:40 AM by cyc0828
Quote from: Meteor on April 11, 2015, 05:48:13 AM
Aliens assisted us in our evolution.
Lol wow Good idea ;D

Cooky

idk but whoever it is sucks at making people

Meteor

Quote from: Cooky on April 11, 2015, 02:50:45 PM
idk but whoever it is sucks at making people
On the contrary, it was us that ****ed ourselves up. I don't believe anyone ever had the intent for the human race to act as terribly as it does today.

(click to show/hide)

shadowrealm2

God didn't create people lol. All the religious people in my class be like evolution is so fake blah blah blah. Yet we have proof of it and no proof of god..... logic dictates that evolution made man 100%

Madprox

Evolution, obviously.
I'm okay with people believing in whatever god they want to believe in, but disagreeing on the evolution of mankind, that's just bs :p

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

cyc0828

They did a lot like us, monkeys in the book written down.
A monkey is evolution have you done?

Materger

Quote from: cyc0828 on April 12, 2015, 09:13:33 AM
They did a lot like us, monkeys in the book written down.
A monkey is evolution have you done?
I don't think that humans evolved from monkeys. Humans make humans muahahhaha baba !

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

sirhamtaro

Yeah I find it really ridiculous that you guys think that evolution is numero uno without a doubt.

The earth cannot grow to be anywhere near a billion years old.
Humans are not evolving as we speak, there is no evidence that they ever have, as far as I'm concerned they have never evolved, or atleast to the extent that you are suggesting.
Sure our morals, thoughts, and ways of life have changed over many years; but not our physical body structure.
A human cell, and an animal's cell can look alike, but they are not the same.

I once read of a bug or a spider, (I don't quite remember what exactly it was) some kind of creature.
That had a mechanism inside it that functioned for digestion or something.
And this mechanism had chemical-like substances that could basically be a bomb.
But it was also equipped with something else that stopped this destructive mechanism from completely exploding itself.

Now, if evolution were a thing, you would probably be saying that this spider died a not so nice death, thousands of times, until it developed the ability to contain the explosive power of this function which it uses to devour it's meals.

I feel like there are more points I was thinking of when I started writing this, but have forgotten at the moment.
So I don't know about religions or specific theories being true.
But the question of Evolution being, "The most probable", to be honest, makes me laugh.

Pokeh

The chances that Evolution is true are equal to the chances that the Bible are true. Anyone studying the sciences (or even related fields) can literally taste the bias. It's something researchers need to grow out of.

and ultimately, it shouldn't matter who, or what made people. Not pulling a nihilistic perspective or anything, but it just doesn't matter.

Yz

Quote from: sirhamtaro on April 12, 2015, 10:12:28 PM
Humans are not evolving as we speak, there is no evidence that they ever have, as far as I'm concerned they have never evolved, or atleast to the extent that you are suggesting.

We used to be 3-4 ft and ugly as sin.
DISCORD killyzkill

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-