May 22, 2024, 08:21:04 AMLatest Member: MohamedTat
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Introductions » HELLO my name is (insert name here)

HELLO my name is (insert name here)

Started by Krasorias, September 11, 2012, 01:48:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krasorias

September 11, 2012, 01:48:58 PM Last Edit: September 11, 2012, 01:58:34 PM by Krasorias
:-* Greetings fellow humans! :-*

Really glad to be able to play BOTS once more. That was one amazing game and was a part of my childhood. (>inb4 OP is a kid)
I'm so happy to see that people still care about this game and are constantly keeping it alive. Thanks zylon for that!
Also, the community is awesome and friendly, well, most of it. That's something I appreciate highly.
Anyway, I'm looking forward to playing here, I hope I stick around more than I do in other games, which is really about a week or so until I get tired of it. But in the case of BOTS I hope it'll be a while more.

Forgot to mention the most important thing, I go by the name of Kraso(in game), or Krasorias(on the forums) and I play lots of other games with these nicknames so maybe you've seen me somewhere else. Who knows.  ::)

If you're in the mood for it, you can introduce yourself as well , I'd like to meet as many people here as possible. ;)

Selene

frog

Welcome to Boutcheetah , Iam Froggy Revo , Normal Player , Wish you have fun in here

Dillh

Hi, Welcome to bout cheetah. If your ever in the mood try playing some of the other Zylon Gaming games such Explodite, Bots(2006 Version/ Open Beta) and minecraft(currently in open Beta)

Btw my name is Dill or Dylan, what ever you prefer. Have a nice time here bro.
PT Dillh (Steveroseik-) | Guild : Prestige | Lvl : 270 |

Krasorias

Quote from: Dillh on September 11, 2012, 02:06:26 PM
Hi, Welcome to bout cheetah. If your ever in the mood try playing some of the other Zylon Gaming games such Explodite, Bots(2006 Version/ Open Beta) and minecraft(currently in open Beta)

Can you tell me a bit more about that Bots 2006 game? I saw it on the site but I thought it was just a bug or a previous version of BoutCheetah. Care to elaborate?  ::)

KillerPig

yo dood we met ingame (i get dibs on gigas gtfo keke)

the bots server here is exactly what u think it is: old bots
its basically the same thing bots was is 06, but not as many people

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Dillh

Quote from: Krasorias on September 11, 2012, 02:10:14 PM
Quote from: Dillh on September 11, 2012, 02:06:26 PM

Can you tell me a bit more about that Bots 2006 game? I saw it on the site but I thought it was just a bug or a previous version of BoutCheetah. Care to elaborate?  ::)

Zylon Gaming decided to make a complete remake of the game Bots Acclaim, Exactly the same as it was in the 2006 version. It will be updated when it comes out of its beta stage(not sure when that is).You can still donate real money for In-game coins.

Here is a link to the website.http://bots.zylongaming.com/
PT Dillh (Steveroseik-) | Guild : Prestige | Lvl : 270 |

KillerPig

September 11, 2012, 02:38:46 PM #7 Last Edit: September 11, 2012, 02:39:23 PM by KillerPig
I think its already out of ob

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Krasorias

Quote from: KillerPig on September 11, 2012, 02:32:48 PM

its basically the same thing bots was is 06, but not as many people

Took you long enough to figure out it was me lol  ;D

And about the bots 06 server, I might try it, seems very interesting, since it was 06 when I played bots and I absolutely miss the "old" game.

Meteor

Well hi there fellow bulgarian. Nice to see another one from my country here. :D

(click to show/hide)

Krasorias

Quote from: Meteor on September 11, 2012, 02:44:52 PM
Well hi there fellow bulgarian. Nice to see another one from my country here. :D

хехехе българин ГМ в BoutCheetah! Привет, приятно ми е. Предполагам вече си разбрал как се казвам. Надявам се да те видя в игра ;)

Materger

September 11, 2012, 03:12:01 PM #11 Last Edit: September 11, 2012, 10:33:37 PM by Materger
Welcome to Bout Cheetah, "Krasorias".
If you have any questions, you're more then welcomed to PM me on forums or whisper me in-game.
Enjoy your stay and have fun.

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

Adamp

Quote from: Krasorias on September 11, 2012, 02:58:32 PM

хехехе българин ГМ в BoutCheetah! Привет, приятно ми е. Предполагам вече си разбрал как се казвам. Надявам се да те видя в игра ;)
met just ran around his house celebrating lol

Dewo

September 11, 2012, 03:20:19 PM #13 Last Edit: September 11, 2012, 03:21:07 PM by Dewo
Hello.
Quote from: KillerPig on September 11, 2012, 02:32:48 PM

its basically the same thing bots was is 08, but not as many people
08, not 06.

X

Meteor

Quote from: Adamp on September 11, 2012, 03:17:27 PM
Quote from: Krasorias on September 11, 2012, 02:58:32 PM

met just ran around his house celebrating lol
Yea cuz finding someone from your country on the internet is totally a reason to be excited.

(click to show/hide)

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-