May 11, 2024, 09:15:11 PMLatest Member: lastcloud12
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » I need yur halp

I need yur halp

Started by MoomooMaster, November 19, 2014, 02:50:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MoomooMaster

So uh....Everything in my game looks funky, not the actual in-game...err, just look at a screen cap.

All the text looks low-resolution and the words 'play' next to the rooms look way too big.

Dun dun dunnnnnn

It's buggin' the shit outta me.

medchiller

Maybe the game is trying to run the text in full screen while the game is in windowed mode causing the text to scale to low res. Haven't really seen this before so don't really know what else to say other than repairing your client and changing it between full screen and windowed. Hope it helps :)

FalseProphet

I remember seeing a similar topic, take a look in report a bug or something at old topics it's defiently been posted before and a solution has been given. I would do the honour in looking for you, but just got in from work and i need sleep.

Also seems like that's not the only thing you need help with *hint hint* topic title lol
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^ / FalseProphet

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

MoomooMaster

Quote from: FalseProphet on November 19, 2014, 03:35:29 AM
I remember seeing a similar topic, take a look in report a bug or something at old topics it's defiently been posted before and a solution has been given. I would do the honour in looking for you, but just got in from work and i need sleep.

Also seems like that's not the only thing you need help with *hint hint* topic title lol
Oh, what're you hinting towards?
I was actually making a reference.

Also thank you Allie, I appreciate it.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-