May 07, 2024, 10:23:35 AMLatest Member: Charlescoumb
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » ZG Minecraft Server (APPLY FOR THE ALPHA)

ZG Minecraft Server (APPLY FOR THE ALPHA)

Started by Purple, December 18, 2012, 04:43:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Purple

December 18, 2012, 04:43:03 PM Last Edit: December 19, 2012, 03:10:46 AM by Purple
Server is currently in Alpha.

Application:

Minecraft Username:
Why you want to join:
How you would help:
___

For those that say "an alpha is entirely unnecessary" alpha is before everything gets setup. This is the time that i'll be doing all the configs. Beta will be testing the balance of things.

^**** im special xd

Toast

Minecraft Username: overToasted
Why you want to join: I love to play minecraft, and I love to build. I guess you can say building is a passion?
How you would help: I can help prepare the spawn, I'd help make it look nice - as I love to build. I'm working on a project on a server that I'm playing. I can also help moderate the game.

Meta

just like every other game made, it won't get anywhere

Yz

Quote from: Purple on December 19, 2012, 03:07:57 AM
Quote from: Meta on December 19, 2012, 12:30:23 AM
just like every other game made, it won't get anywhere

oh. So EVERY OTHER GAME IN EXISTENCE didn't get anywhere? Shows you know your history, doesn't it?

lol

ye meta that was a sillystupid reply xD
DISCORD killyzkill

Purple

Server's ip is: 37.59.252.60

You won't be able to get on unless you apply due to there being a white-list until the Alpha and Beta stages of the server are over.

^**** im special xd

antisickness

i thought alpha stage happened ages ago. server died within a week cause kenny op and raeped me down a tunnel :(
also allie spawned so many cats everyone lagged and was too stubborn to remove them.

admins after making server:

yep

Yz

yep every admin but yz ruined that

this is an unofficial revival by asmit tho
DISCORD killyzkill

Allie

Quote from: antisickness on December 20, 2012, 02:06:17 PM
i thought alpha stage happened ages ago. server died within a week cause kenny op and raeped me down a tunnel :(
also allie spawned so many cats everyone lagged and was too stubborn to remove them.

admins after making server:

yep

Excuse me sir, we have desktops.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-