May 22, 2024, 09:21:53 AMLatest Member: MohamedTat
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » your thoughts .. ?

your thoughts .. ?

Started by mo9, July 13, 2012, 01:10:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mo9

ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

Zack66775

Yea. I want to know about the stuff in level 4 and 5 though....

Goals:
100 posts [X] 500 posts [X] 1000 posts [X] 1500 posts [ ] 2000 posts [] Member [] << D:
Forum Mod [ ]

Yz

Made up to intrigue you guys.
DISCORD killyzkill

mo9

Quote from: Elvis Obrador
over all people think that there are 8 layers in total. the last one being the primarch system. you need quantum computing to get past the 6th layer. and this is where things get REALLY ****ed up.
the 7th layer from what I know is where the big players are. they are all trying to stop each other.
basically there are hundreds of million (or billion) dollar operations gunning for control.

the 7th layer is sometimes call "the fog".
or "virus soup" because the entire thing is pumped full of SOO SOO much code to try and ruin other people poking around in there.
basically everyone is fighting to keep others out because of the value of the systems below.

level 8 is impossible to access directly. the primarch system is literally the thing controlling the internet atm.
no government has control of it. in fact nobody even knows what it IS. its a anomaly that basically was discovered by super deep web scans in the early 2000's.
the system is unresponsive but it sends out unalterable commands to the entire net randomly.
basically the entire 7th layer is people trying to gain access to the 8th and stopping others (at any cost) from getting there as well.
the 8th layer is thought to be separated by a level 17 quantum t.r.001 level function lock (aka virtually impossible for our computers to break atm).

you gotta admit it's interesting

vv secks box

KillerPig

eh cba to read the entire thing

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

mo9

^ request ban cause he's a noob

vv secks box

Zack66775

Quote from: mo9 on July 13, 2012, 01:16:00 PM
Quote from: Elvis Obrador
over all people think that there are 8 layers in total. the last one being the primarch system. you need quantum computing to get past the 6th layer. and this is where things get REALLY ****ed up.
the 7th layer from what I know is where the big players are. they are all trying to stop each other.
basically there are hundreds of million (or billion) dollar operations gunning for control.

the 7th layer is sometimes call "the fog".
or "virus soup" because the entire thing is pumped full of SOO SOO much code to try and ruin other people poking around in there.
basically everyone is fighting to keep others out because of the value of the systems below.

level 8 is impossible to access directly. the primarch system is literally the thing controlling the internet atm.
no government has control of it. in fact nobody even knows what it IS. its a anomaly that basically was discovered by super deep web scans in the early 2000's.
the system is unresponsive but it sends out unalterable commands to the entire net randomly.
basically the entire 7th layer is people trying to gain access to the 8th and stopping others (at any cost) from getting there as well.
the 8th layer is thought to be separated by a level 17 quantum t.r.001 level function lock (aka virtually impossible for our computers to break atm).

you gotta admit it's interesting

I can't not admit.

Goals:
100 posts [X] 500 posts [X] 1000 posts [X] 1500 posts [ ] 2000 posts [] Member [] << D:
Forum Mod [ ]

mo9

i c wut you did there
i wanna read more , Wikipedia time

vv secks box

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-