May 22, 2024, 09:54:35 AMLatest Member: MohamedTat
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Guilds » Guild Archive » Normal Server » •Dead Rising• (Rank 10) Guild

•Dead Rising• (Rank 10) Guild

Started by Scythe, October 20, 2011, 01:08:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yz

Quote from: UnderYou on April 17, 2012, 06:35:06 PM
Sorry because i post in dead rising guild page but jack come to sympathy:))

LOLOLOL no Jack! Don't abandon this amazing guild for that load of bad~~
DISCORD killyzkill

ReSigNeRs

jackhammer

Quote from: Yz on April 18, 2012, 03:17:26 AM
Quote from: UnderYou on April 17, 2012, 06:35:06 PM
Sorry because i post in dead rising guild page but jack come to sympathy:))

LOLOLOL no Jack! Don't abandon this amazing guild for that load of bad~~
okay,wasn't gonna join symapathy anyway

UnderYou

right and yes Yz sympathy are not a load of bad lol ( we the best )
Ign | Diesel
Lv | ???
Guild | Morbid
Specialty | Sector

Yz

the best? clearly your ego is not to be trifled with, I'm not gonna start a debate on which guild is best when it's clear what guilds are better at what..
DISCORD killyzkill

Scythe

If your going to steal my guild members then at least pm them don't ****ing post it on my guild thread
Don't think, feel

UnderYou

April 18, 2012, 11:27:53 AM #217 Last Edit: April 18, 2012, 11:28:19 AM by UnderYou
Quote from: Yz on April 18, 2012, 10:47:37 AM
the best? clearly your ego is not to be trifled with, I'm not gonna start a debate on which guild is best when it's clear what guilds are better at what..

lol every guild think they are the best so

Quote from: Scythe on April 18, 2012, 11:22:32 AM
If your going to steal my guild members then at least pm them don't ****ing post it on my guild thread

And, i dont want to steal your members i only joke with jack lol

Ign | Diesel
Lv | ???
Guild | Morbid
Specialty | Sector

Yz

April 18, 2012, 01:10:17 PM #218 Last Edit: April 18, 2012, 01:16:35 PM by Yz
i don't think we're the best and DR doesn't think they're the best. i wouldn't disagree with any guild that said they're the best if they sucked tho. ur bringing out ur ego so now i gotta bring out mine. Sympathy has been around FOREVER and is still that low ranked? lawl. utopia got past that in a month, so did god_like (which is actually probly the best guild lel) cbf typing more but firey got banned liek 1000 times now

proves sympahty aint best and have respect 4 scythes thread

but one more thing, and please pm me after this if you wanna continue although it's sorta my fault for being baited into this. Any definition of "the best"; Sympathy doesn't abide by any of the definitions.

Best grinders? Obviously not, that'd be Sunshine or GOD_LIKE, and Dead Rising deserves mention there also
Best Pvpers? Obviously not, that'd be Utopia or Sanctuary
Best Basers? Obviously not, that'd be Utopia or some other guild that has basers in it
Most active? Nope, Sunshine & GOD_LIKE win that also

all i'm hoping from this post is that you don't flaunt unnecessary ego. People have the right to flaunt their ego.. if they've EARNED the right. :/
DISCORD killyzkill

UnderYou

April 18, 2012, 01:36:17 PM #219 Last Edit: April 18, 2012, 01:37:07 PM by UnderYou
I dont want to continue because I dont want to fight with you so ok you right and very sorry because I post in your guild page Scythe :)
Ign | Diesel
Lv | ???
Guild | Morbid
Specialty | Sector

jackhammer

Actually,they are the best in trying to steal other guild's members  ;)

UnderYou

April 18, 2012, 02:39:19 PM #221 Last Edit: April 18, 2012, 02:40:22 PM by UnderYou
If you want to know I didn't steal your players they want to quit becuase guild is dead so do not blame me

Sry again because I post lol
Ign | Diesel
Lv | ???
Guild | Morbid
Specialty | Sector

bonzom

IGN: Sebal
:Activity: 3-5 hours for a day ^^
:Specialty: Skilled in PvE , and mid PvP and low BvB

RAUDOG

Quote from: jackhammer on April 18, 2012, 02:23:37 PM
Actually,they are the best in trying to steal other guild's members  ;)
I have to agree with you on that bro.

Revenge10

Quote from: Yz on April 18, 2012, 01:10:17 PM
Best grinders?  that'd be Sunshine or GOD_LIKE, and Dead Rising deserves mention there also
Most active? Sunshine & GOD_LIKE win that also
i love these :D

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-