May 11, 2024, 07:57:50 PMLatest Member: JamesEdisk
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Report A Bug » Solved Bug Reports » Can't Enter a Server

Can't Enter a Server

Started by FuRy, August 05, 2012, 06:04:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FuRy

Take a look at the screenshot. I can log in and choose "BoutCheetah High" and then it gives me the server selection screen with no servers to select.

Santa

do you have a firewall running, if not please install Team Viewer (www.teamviewer.com), and PM me the ID/Pass.

Thanks,
~RedEyes.

FuRy

Quote from: Santa on August 05, 2012, 06:11:23 PM
do you have a firewall running, if not please install Team Viewer (www.teamviewer.com), and PM me the ID/Pass.

Thanks,
~RedEyes.

It stopped happening to me after about 3 times, then after restarting my router and my computer, I was able to get in the game. It worked fine for a while but I started randomly getting the "temporary network error" disconnection after completeing a sector level and it even happened to me when I was in the lobby.

Santa

are you currently connected using wireless?

RAUDOG

Quote from: Santa on August 05, 2012, 06:39:17 PM

I don't understand why wireless can be a problem, many games and what not are on a wireless system so is it such a big problem here.

FuRy

Quote from: Santa on August 05, 2012, 06:39:17 PM

Yes, I'm on a laptop connected wirelessly to a router that is connected to the modem. I did a ping connection test with pingtest.net

It couldn't receive any packets from the test server. It was like this for about three minutes before I closed the webpage.

Santa

The issue with wireless networks are, once you lose signal for even a second, you will disconnect.  The only way I know to avoid this, is use a wired network, instead of wireless.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-