May 17, 2024, 05:25:03 PMLatest Member: AlfredoHag
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Guilds » Guild Archive » Normal Server » Silence (Rank 2)[Sector Guild] *Leave your bullshit at the previous page*

Silence (Rank 2)[Sector Guild] *Leave your bullshit at the previous page*

Started by zepher2211, November 13, 2010, 11:01:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

y2k

Quote from: lsqe on December 16, 2011, 02:06:29 AM
Can I join? My ign is BW Black and my speciality is grinding
+1. Hes a great grinder, and posses great skills in pvp.

qwerasdf2453

Mod OG ICE i cant get on my computer for a while cause my computer screen fked up so ill get on later sry
         -Baby OB Ice
People are born with gifts I'm born talented.

RAUDOG

Quote from: lsqe on December 16, 2011, 02:06:29 AM
Can I join? My ign is BW Black and my speciality is grinding
Accepted.
Quote from: qwerasdf2453 on December 16, 2011, 11:42:05 PM
Mod OG ICE i cant get on my computer for a while cause my computer screen fked up so ill get on later sry
        -Baby OB Ice-

NP, i got here late lol.

NeoKiller

Santa

Iridion

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

nothinbutnet

Come on people of Silence, we r losing our spot as number 1!! and that cant happen, we all need to be more active such as you Muncay, the last time i saw u active was wen i was recruited, that was the only time i saw u active, I say we start cleaning out the guild little bits at a time, as we push someone out of the guild, we make up for the loss and get someone else in the guild that is still active, Mod OG Ice is doin good keeping the guild together. Every1 in Silence needs to step up there game, get more hated by Utopians, and keep the trophy for the best ranked guild in the game, THE GAME!!! Isn't that a good feeling?? Ur in the #1 guild in the game...

R we just gonna let some stupid Korean guild pass us?? NO!! I DON'T THINK SO!! So just step up ur gaming, log another hour or two a day...
Well if this didn't motivate u, i don't know wat will
IGN: AO Light  Level: 221/46

Yz

Uh.. why would you mention us there lol..

None of us hate Silence as a guild, *some* Utopians just have a dislike for the couple of Silence members that randomly insult Utopia.. like when Neo brings up people copy OG some Silence people reply with "well utopia sucks balls" so yah not starting trouble just saying to follow Ice's/My example and not mention each other in any negative way lol

Our fights are a year old, check Utopia's guild notice we're tired of the fights just like your leaders are. Don't take this the wrong way mate just telling ya we as a guild are fine with you guys :P

BUT I wish Silence luck in keeping rank 1, I hope Ice doesn't give up x] Keep it up bro
DISCORD killyzkill

NeoKiller

Also those fail OG copying people aren't only Silence members, it's nothing against Silence but against the people who copy "OG" from ice.
They are retarded imo. I bet most of the people don't even know the meaning.
Also I have no problems with Silence at all.

@ nothinbutnet why do you want us to hate Silence ?
negative attitude ehh ?

nothinbutnet

sorry i just heard that utpoians dont like silences...

and haha thanks yz:)

@neo OG (Original God)
IGN: AO Light  Level: 221/46

NeoKiller

You misunderstood.
I know the meaning but I bet the noobs who are copying Ice don't.
Also I as utopian can assure you, I do not hate/dislike silence.

RAUDOG

Quote from: Yz on December 21, 2011, 04:04:32 AM
Uh.. why would you mention us there lol..

None of us hate Silence as a guild, *some* Utopians just have a dislike for the couple of Silence members that randomly insult Utopia.. like when Neo brings up people copy OG some Silence people reply with "well utopia sucks balls" so yah not starting trouble just saying to follow Ice's/My example and not mention each other in any negative way lol

Our fights are a year old, check Utopia's guild notice we're tired of the fights just like your leaders are. Don't take this the wrong way mate just telling ya we as a guild are fine with you guys :P

BUT I wish Silence luck in keeping rank 1, I hope Ice doesn't give up x] Keep it up bro
Well said Tricky, i hope that you all take note of this, i'm tired of stuff its getting too childish flaming each others guild, As far as staying num1, hell i don't mind beiing num2, as i told Tricky i'm tired of fighting i put in a hella of alot of work here in the guild, it's time for you all to put work in, you can do it just be consisted, as far as the OG's i want many OG's to regulate it's np to me weather there in Silence or other guilds.
Hell i love being famous, WHERE MY OG'S AT LOL

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-